Chapter 7:Fake Plastic-Pt 2

2 Weeks Later

Friday Night Smackdown

Ariane's POV

Tonight the divas were going to have 2 matches on Smackdown.

The first match was a tag team.. AJ Lee & Paige vs Naomi & Cameron... uggggh Naomi.

Well the second one is unpredictable.. thats what Stephanie and Hunter said so who knows?

I was in my hair and makeup chair when JoJo came up to me.

"GIRRRRL! You look so amazing like girl bye." *laughs*

"*giggles* Thanks but where's Eva?"

"Her and her boyfriend Jonathan are watching a movie in our hotel room."

After JoJo said that I saw Trinity talking to Jon her boyfriend.

"Excuse me but JoJo can we talk later?"

"Yeah sure I wanna meet AJ Lee!!" I giggle while she walks away.

I see Jon give Trinity a kiss on her lips and she smiles while he walks away.

"Uhh... Hey Trin."

She stops smiling and just stares...

"Hi Ariane."

(When I do my words in italics like this chicken wings lol just an example but anyways in italics it means in their mind)

ARIANE'S MIND

wow. she said my full first name no nicknames this chick aint playing oohh snap. Thats when she serious.

"Trinity, look I know we messed up bad but we can fix thi-"

She laughs for like 20 seconds.

"WE!? Are you serious look I attacked you because your really fake go hang out with fake plastic I don't need you. Your seriously talentless (I really like her in the WWE this is just a story) and I could care less about you like you said the funkadactyls are O-V-E-R!"

I stare at her I wanted to slap her but you know...... Stephanie can make us a MATCH!!!!

"Ohh.... I can play at this game too you know. I want Stephanie to make the unpredictable match YOU VS ME!!!!!!!!!!"

She stands there shocked but then smirks,"Lets go Andrew."

I walk away sassy like because Im the queen and I will beat her a- my bad.... save that for later..

Friday Night Smackdown

In Office

Stephanie McMahon' s POV

"Alright thanks mhm bye bye."

As soon as I finished talking to a superstar who just took off I see Ariane walk in.

"Uh...sorry boss but me and Trinity aren't on the best terms she needs to shut the hel-"

"Woah, Ariane...don't come in my office like that but anyways what do you want from the millon dollar princess?"

She rolls her eyes then says..

"I want a match against Trinity and I want it now because I deserve everything I want!"

"Alright sure Ms.Ariane , your match is in 10 tell Trinity please thank you and..."

"Thanks Boss Lad-"

"First off I wasn't finished and the match isn't just a singles match... its a Lumberjills match!" I laugh evily while she stands there shocked.

"Your dismissed." I smile and shoo her out.