Chapter 6:Fake Plastic

6:00 P.M

Cameron's POV

Today me and my boo Trinity were going to meet the newbies...Eva Marie and JoJo.

I was excited because me and JoJo already talked but I didn't talk to Eva she looks to ugh....like girl bye.

"Ari!,Im so excited!"

"Right! I wanna see my baby girl JoJo."

As soon as I said that we saw two girls coming up to us.....

_________________________________________________

Eva Marie's POV

We walk up to these two girls and from the picture on Twitter it looked like the girl I talked to.

"THAT'S THEM LETS GO E!"

JoJo was grabbing my hand and pulling us to the girls.

_________________________________________________

Naomi's POV

"Hey girl!" Eva said to me with a warming grin.

"Haaayyyy! Ariane said so ghetto that girl be acting like that every day.

"So you guys are Naomi & Cameron. ..THE FUNKADACTYLS?" JoJo says in our faces with an evil grin to Ariane then she smirks at me then looks disgusted with us.

"Yep." Me and Ari say popping the 'p'.

"Speaking of Funkadactyls....we have a match Ari,Us vs Summer Rae and Layla remember?" I wink at her without the girls noticing.

"No we don't , what are you talki-"

"Ariane, lets go get ready. "

We tell the girls bye and the go and they start looking around somewhere.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TRIN?!"

"I don't like JoJo."

"What?"

"I don't like JoJo she's just seems fake as plastic. ."

"Trin your out of your mind."

"Look,shes lieing she's using everyone I feel it I don't trust her and neither should you unless your fake plas-"

Ariane starts to laugh. .."Trinity , your the real fake plastic she's a newbie and still developing fake plastic defines you now stop hating and get a life." She stares at me and then starts to walk away.

I swing her back around and slap her hard across her face and she falls and blood starts to spread across her face.

"Ari , I'm sor-"

"THE FUNKADACTYLS ARE OVER I HATE YOU YOU DUMB A-"

I jump on her and attack her soon the refs came and break us apart.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

OMG

Funkadactyls over?

Will they ever come back?

Why does Naomi think JoJo is using everyone?

Will Cameron believe her or stick with JoJo?

Find out in Chapter. ...

Chapter 7:Fake Plastic Pt.2