Chapter 3:Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

3:00 A.M

Cameron's POV

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

My phone was ringing from a call.

My best friend Naomi was calling. 

PHONE CONVO

N~morning babygirl

C~morning , omg the bella twins are annoying! 

N~tell me about it , the match and everything

C~but were all friends in reality so were fine.

N~GUESS WHAT!?!

C~what boo?!

N~we have newbies

C~foreaalll?

N~mhmm, Nikki texted me and said she hates this girl named Eva Marie and she adores a girl named JoJo.

C~Im gonna look them up on instagram. 

N~okay boo see later at Superstars.

C~okay bye!

N~Bye

_________________________________________________

After Naomi told me about the newbies I was gonna look them up on Instagram or Twitter.

I click on my instagram app then go on @WWE and I see a picture with 2 girls.

@WWE

Caption-

Here are our newbies @natalieevamarie @joseannofferman They are excited to be in the WWE and meet the WWE universe.

I go and follow both of them.

Wow! So Eva Marie & JoJo got alot coming for them with this job.

_________________________________________________

3:43 A.M

Nikki Bella's POV

"Babe , wake up." John was shaking me gently.

"J-John?"

"Yes Nicole?"

"We have to go now?"

"Yup,I made breakfast and ordered you a special drink."

"Okay,I'll be downstairs soon okay I love you. "

"Love you more Nicole."

I go into our bathroom with 2 tubs and 4 showers I go in the shower for today.

4:02 A.M

After The Shower

I hop out the shower then go in my walk in closet. I pack my new gear for the ring. A white Bella 02 crop top sports bra a black pantie , white and black thick chick socks and my white and red jordans.

But, to go to the airport I find a Fearless sweater , black yoga tights, and ugg boots.

"JOHN!"

"Yea?!"

"Where are we going for Superstars?"

"Well Im not going I have an appearance in California..with Elizabeth my ex..."

I walk down the stairs.

"So..we won't be together and your with Elizabeth?!"

"Nicole its fine."

"No its not John I already seem distant from you but whatever lets just uhm g-go."

I wanted to cry but I don't need John anymore he doesn't try sometimes and I just wanna be alone.

"John, were over you don't take stuff seriously I'll find someone who cares and wants to be married and have kids unlike you JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

"Nicole, look if your in my house and you feel this way you can tell me don't be scar-"

"WERE THROUGH!"

I run out the house with my suitcase and then I say "I will be back for my stuff and I will always love you John Felix Anthony Cena just k-know that."

Stepha-

Thats the last thing I hear before I leave John Cena's house for good.

WOOOOOWEEE!

What a chappie!

I had fun writing this chapter. 

Will JoJo and Eva follow back Cameron?

Does Cameron like the newbies? 

Will John try to get Nikki back?

oooohh snap wait n see in the next chapter

Chapter 4: Divas In Action