Chapter 4:Divas In Action

9:20 P.M

Superstars

AJ Lee's POV

Today on Superstars the whole part of the divas division were going to have a battle royal for my championship. 

These divas are useless especially Aksana,Summer Rae, Eva Marie, and last but not least that stupid blonde doll Natalya.

Im on commentary so I have on my gear I just put my belt on my waist nice and firm and I get ready to skip down the ramp.

lets light it up

light up light up

the party tonight

I skip proudly as the crowd cheers.

Now,here come the divas.

Justin Roberts' POV

I get ready to announce the divas for like 15 or less divas.

you can look

but you can't touch

Introducing First & Second From Scottsdale Arizona... BRIE AND NIKKI ,THE BELLA TWINS!

call to me

call to me

Introducing 3rd from Manhasset New York...SUMMER RAE!

when you look into your mind

this is somewhat true

Introducing 4th from Houston Texas.....KAITLYN!

oh oh

oh oh yeah she's so fine

Introducing 5th from Concord California .... EVA MARIE!

funk is on a roll

funk is on a roll

ayo ayo somebody call my momma

its bout to get funky up in here

Introducing 6th & 7th from Planet Funk...CAMERON AND NAOMI ,THE FUNKADACTYLS

Natalya's music plays

Introducing 8th from Calgary Alberta, Canada...

NATALYA!

Aksana's music plays

Introducing 9th from Alytus Lithuania. ..AKSANA!

pa-pa-pa-party

Introducing 10th from Ponta Vedra Beach,Florida.....ALICIA FOX!

Fandango's music for Layla plays

Introducing 11th from Miami, Florida....LAYLA!

woooah wooah

carless stars fall from the sky

Introducing 12th from Norwich, England. ..PAIGE!

Back Back Back

On Top Of The World

Introducing 13th from North Hollywood, California. ..JOJO!

Taminaaaaa

Tamina

Now last but not least from the Pacific Islands...TAMINA SNUKA!

"This match is set for one fall for the divas championship. "

"Ring the bell." I say then I run out the ring quickly.

On Commentary

A-AJ

MC-Michael Cole

JL-Jerry Lawler

__________::::_______

AJ Lee's POV

MC-So AJ , which diva are you looking forward to challenge for your title? After he said that JoJo got tossed out the ring.

A-Well , Im looking for Tams! I mean she's the 2nd best diva , because im the 1st obviously. 

MC-What do you think Jerry? 

JL-I think she's kinda right but I think Nikki Bella and Brie Bella and Naomi deserve chances everyone else not sure. ...

A-Actually this is serious Naomi is amazing like I do think shes one of the best with her athletic skills. Nikki Bella...Oh Nikki.... She is plastic and I don't wanna get plastic splattered all over me so no Nikki. Brie Bella. She is a plastic WANNABE !! I mean seriously always follows that plastic of a sister then tries to steal my title she is annoying and she is NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!! AAAAAAH!!!!

JL-AJ is delusional folks...

A-Did you try to call me crazy?!?!!

MC-AJ. ...calm down OH MY GOD TAMINA GOT ELMINATED BY....BRIE BELLA

A-*turns head to the ring and doesn't see Tamina* AAAAAH!

MC-Don't run into the ring!!!

I don't listen and I run in and grab Brie by her hair then swing her across the ropes then I attack her by jumping on her and slapping and punching her. I carry her outside the ring and slam her into the barricade. 

"HOW YOU LIKE THAT BELLA?!?"

I skip around her then I pick her and then I stare at her with crazy eyes she backs away and runs towards me but I gave her a closeline then I pick her back up and give her a shining wizard she got knocked and the docs came out and I just skipped around then collected my title but before I went backstage I told Brie this..

"Listen little bella your trash and plastic like your twin and your nothing so stay out of my way or watch your DAMN BACK! !" I slap her hard then the docs yell but I didn't care because my name is AJ Lee and no one can destroy me.

OMG!

AJ is getting crazy!

Watch Out Brizee!

Will Brie get revenge on AJ?

Who won the battle royal ?

Will AJ face consequences? 

What will happen between all the divas ?

Find Out In The Next Chapter. ..

Chapter 5:What A Job