update and shoutout!

Hi y'all! If you take a look at the reading lists, you'll see fantasy only needs a few more entries (three I think) and another category (I want to say action/adventure) only needs about ten more?

That being said, the rest need about half. Besides historical fiction, which is seriously lacking, but I'm not getting rid of it because I love historical fiction.

So either enter more stories (refer to the rules about how many you can enter, because you can enter a lot) tag friends below (especially people who write historical things!) and please spread the word about this awards!

Also, if you want to promote your work, head over to the ORGANIZED READ FOR READ book on this account (the new green one). It's a read for read where you can easily find what you want, but in order for it to work people need to comment their stories.

Also, here's something some of y'all might be interested in!

NecroCommunity is a new writing community that's looking for members. Go over to their page and check them out if you're interested! They have things like graphics and writing tips and such and they need more members. If you love writing or graphics and want to share your skills with this group, they'd love to have you!

I think that's it. Hope y'all have lovely days.