fantasy is closed!

Everyone in the fantasy genre has to be following Bane-Of-Olympus . They will be judging all the books and it's the least you can do. If you're not following them and you're one of the books that moves on, you'll immediately be disqualified.

You should also be following this account. It's in the rules. Please just follow the rules.

I haven't been on this account for a while because I'm in college now lol but you can always find me on lepus_leporis if you have an intensely pressing question or something like that. These awards are still going on, just slowly at this point. But I don't abandon projects. It'll be done eventually.

Also it would mean a lot to me if you read Seven Moscow Winters on lepus_leporis sorry I keep self-promoting but what else am I gonna do. It's historical fiction but there's mystery aspects and also some romance later on. I'm trying to get to 5k views and I would really appreciate it if you read it. I also have another historical fiction called There Was Nothing Left but it isn't nearly as long but it's WWII if you're more interested in that than spies and the stuff in Moscow Winters.

Also, promote your stuff in the read for reads book on this page! Tag friends in it! I'm trying to make it popular (and, if you win this contest your book will be featured in there, so the more popular "Organized Read For Read" gets, the better)!