02. TinCan

Tin POV

I'm Tin, I'm a 1st year fine arts student at CMU and my little brother Can is going to come to this faculty as a freshman next year.

I am alone in my dorm when my brother comes he will probably stay with me.

I am totally screwed because I fought with my brother's boyfriend, last night.

He thinks I... Hum, I don't know how to explain but Type thinks that I'm... He thinks I have feelings towards my brother you know like if I didn't see him as my little brother and yes as the boy I like.

God, the truth is that Type is right and I'm just hiding this shit because I don't want my little brother Can to get away from me.

I kinda feel bad because I love him too much to let him be with a scumbag as Type he deserves better.

I didn't wanted to be in pain and this is just suffocating me in a way that I can't feel even comfortable close to my brother.

Can POV

I'm Can, I'm studying in America and I have a boyfriend his name is Type he is waiting for me in Thailand.

I will be there in the next month because I finish school here next month, in the middle of the next month to be exact, they give me a file with my grades and other stuff so I can finally go to fine arts faculty to be close to my big brother.

TO be honest I asked my parents to study abroad and I have a boyfriend because I couldn't be close to my big brother, I always felt too... Omg, I have to be honest, he is sexy as fuck and I always have the desire to touch him when he used to come out of the bathroom only with a towel wrapped around his waist...

But I couldn't and I can't... We are siblings and the fact is... I'm Hella gay, he is fucking straight how can we even have a makeout session if we are like the opposite?

I'm afraid when I get back I'll fall even harder for my brother... Shia, I'm so screwed and more I want to break up with Type but I didn't had courage to do it yet.

My life sucks!!!!

I hate myself and...

*phone rings*

Shia, it's Type... I don't want to talk with him now!

*Declined the call*

I would prefer 1000 times that it was my brother calling me. I'm so screwed!

*phone rings again*

Owi, are you playing me, huh God?

*Accept the call*

"Sawatdee P'Tin!"

Tin: "Sawatdee Little freak!"

"Owi, P' don't say that!"

Tin: "Anyways... How are you?"

"Im fine, anxious to go back to Thailand. You know I am missing my family!"

Tin: "And your boyfriend?"

"P', I don't feel the same way towards him anymore..."

Tin: "What are you trying to say?"

"I am trying to get courage to break up with him. P'Tin, *trying to tell my brother that actually I am in love with him but using another words* I have feelings for another person for a long time... I like Type but it's not the same!"

Tin smiles on the other side of the line: "So why you don't call him just talk with him!"

"You smiling, your voice is different from before!"

Tin: "Mai, I'm not! Just come back soon I'm missing you little evil!"

"OK. I'll be there soon, P!"

*Ended the call*

God, the fact that I talked with my brother didn't helped me to solve my situation.

But after talking with him I had courage to do what I truly wanted so I called Type.

Type POV

I'm Type I work at the coffee shop Tin and Can used to go when Can was here in Thailand.

When I met Can for the first time, I fell in love instantly.

I couldn't deny the fact that Can was a cutie, he in his small body close to his Brother was the most kawaii thing I ever saw.

I was 16 years old at the time, Tin was same age as me but Can was 15.
It wasn't a big age difference but as Tin's best friend at the time I was afraid of losing the only friend I had.

I started asking about Can not mentioning his name, without knowing that Tin caught me between the lines.

After 3 weeks I started approaching Can slowly. Sometimes he came alone waited for Tin and than after his brother arrive he just would leave with him.

And now we are dating for almost a year, but I feel like he is just avoiding me since he went to America to finish his high school.

Suddenly he called me...

*Accepted the call*

"Sawatdee, babeee!"

Can: "Sawatdee, Type. Hum... I need to tell you something!"

"What is it?"

Can: "I'm sorry... I can't wait a month to do this. I like you but, hum... Type I want to break up with you. I've been in love with someone before even I met you and I just can't hide this to you so let's break up!"

"Can but *crying* what have I done?!"

Can: "It was me who did it! I hided it from you that I like other guy since even before we met its my fault!"

*ended as quick as I could*

We... He broke up with me over the phone I... Guess we aren't even going to meet when he come to Thailand.

Author: I'm just trying to get the siblings together this isn't a good thing but... Just tell me if it is too much! Let me warn you that Can was adopted so don't worry!