TinCan: Back To Tailand

OMG guys thanks for reading, liking and commenting

OMG guys thanks for reading, liking and commenting... Thanks a lot for supporting me and my stories!
-----------------------------

 Thanks a lot for supporting me and my stories! -----------------------------

Tin POV

I don't know what I am doing anymore, I'm anxious to see Can but I don't know how I ended up being at the airport dressed in such a relaxed apparel.

Tin, Tin! Fuck you're such a mess... Look at you, your hair is messy, your face is a desaster, your shirt is what you sleep with and your sport pants are horrible gosh I can't believe I've got a boner.. It was when I was sleeping for sure but how am I supposed to hide it?

I sat on a chair trying to hide this thing that's going on in my pants when suddenly someone touches my shoulder.

Fuck and if it's Can, I can't like hug him with this fucking thing happening!

"P'Tin, Owi P'Tin!" Can stated I paralised, Shia his voice is deeper

"Nong Can..." I said but as I opened my arms to kinda hug him while I am sat he just sat on my legs

"AWWWH Nong Can..." I groaned

He had sat right on top of my boner and to make it worst he keeps bouncing on top of it.

Can POV

After I arrive to the airport I saw P'Tin sat down on a chair, I got close to him called his name and when he finally turned around to hug me I noticed he had a boner and I took advantage of the situation and sat right on top of it.

"P'Tin, you're so messy with your hair!" I stated while I kept bouncing getting a better way to feel how Hard was P'Tin

"Fuck Nong Can... Awwh" P'Tin groaned hugging me

I am getting hard while feeling that certain thing poking underneath his pants.

"Nong Can we should go to the dorm! Huh, I mean they assigned you to my dorm so we are going to live together while we study!" P'Tin stated I turned around and got my legs around his waist when I sat on his legs

"P'Tin I've missed you so much!" I said planting small peeks on his neck

"AWWWH Nong Can... Don't torture me like this, na!" P'Tin desperately said

"P'Tin... Huh, can you give me a kiss?" I asked directly

He got surprised but kissed my forehead.

"Not there..." I stated showing my lips, yes I was teasing him "Na, na, na P'Tin!"

I was also curious about the flavor his lips could have, he didn't kissed me but I couldn't wait any longer and I ended up kissing him.

"Awhummmmmmmmm >.<" I moaned into the kiss, geez it's beyond great

His soft lips taste like mint, from sudden I felt P'Tin's tongue asking for entrance I opened my lips and let it happen. I guess he got into the kiss really fast his hand was gripping my hair.

"Tin~" a soft whimper escaped from my mouth, Shia did I just whined his name.

Fuck who cares, I can't hide my feelings anymore, for me he is more than my brother.

Tin POV

Shia, after Can kiss me I couldn't control myself anymore, I was craving for this my whole entire life, my body took the wheel of it and my tongue wanted to explore the insides of his mouth.

Gosh I was mentally praying so he wouldn't open his mouth but he opened and after my tongue slide inside of his mouth he whimpered my name.

How cute >.<. Shia what should I do now, we are going to live on the same dorm, I will probably not be able to hold myself and I will end up eating this kid alive.

"Can... Let's go home!" I stated but it was too late

Our beloved parents (that adopted Can) saw us kissing... Fuck me!

Our mom was surprised I can say it by the look on her face and our dad was with and angry face.

"Can... Huh, let's go!" I stated holding Can and getting up, I held his bag on my free hand and walked to the parking lot

When we go home in Christmas break we are going to hear our parents talking about us for sure!

Author: Can didn't controlled himself 😂