Special Scene: KenNo

6k really? Thank you guys! -----------------------------

-----------------------------

6k really? Thank you guys! -----------------------------

Techno POV

I am the football coach of the faculty team. I know Kengkla for more than 3 years even if he is younger than me.

So I kinda feel weird close to him, it's good to be with him, I can be myself because I know he isn't going to judge me at all.

He always brings me candies when he comes to pick me since my bike was stolen.

I really never saw someone being so caring towards me like Ken is.

We were eating dinner with Ae and Pete several days ago...

"P'No, you're Ae's coach?" Pete asked me touching my hand and smiling

Ken slapped Pete's hand "No touch, Pete!" he said

Ae that was jealous laughed at Ken's possessiveness towards me.

"Ken, huh... Nong Ken why you're being possessive over me, I mean we're just friends!" I stated

Ken was looking at me with jealousy stamped on his face, his eyes full of anger and I never understood why he left me there alone.

Kengkla POV

I was at home ready to destroy everything remembering P'No words, but when remembering P'No face...

"Shia, that P' got me fallen hard for him!" I stated smiling like a fool remembering Techno's smile.

I am so in love with him I just don't know what to do anymore to make him see it!

Maybe I just have to wait until he fucking realise it.

"WHY THE DOOR DOESN'T OPEN!" P'No was yelling outside of my door

I walked to the door slowly opening it and P'No was throwing up and he barely could stand up.

"P'No, what's wrong?" I held him, he was almost knocked out that strong alcohol smell that came out of his mouth.

"My... *hiccups* girlfriend broke up with me. She... *hiccups* she discovered that... I like *hiccups*" P'No was saying when suddenly he hugs me tight

"P'No, P'No! P'No you don't have a girlfriend!" I said but he had fall asleep on my shoulder, I slowly tried to woke him up but he didn't woke up so I had to carry him to his bed. And went to the kitchen to get water.

"Ken, Nong Ken!" P'No yelled
"She discovered that *hiccups* I like you!"

What the duck, P'?

I ran to P'No room and started taking his clothes off.

"Did you heard?! I like you!" P'No said pulling me into a kiss

Techno POV

I needed to tell him that I'm actually in love with him but I never had courage. I had to get drunk before I slip the beans.

"P'No, you don't have a girlfriend!" Ken stated

Fuck he caught me but I didn't broke my lie I was drunk anyways.

"She discovered that I like you!" I yelled because he left me alone in my room

Than I heard quick footsteps and I saw Ken getting inside of my room, he helped me sat and started taking my clothes off when I just don't know happened after.

When I woke up, I was sleeping hugged to Ken and I saw we were shirtless but I couldn't believe so I pulled up the sheets and saw that we were naked.

"Owi, how... What have you done NO?!" I was talking to myself and scratching the back of my head.

"P'No~" Ken groaned and hugged me, he still sleeping

I'm glad I didn't woke him up, but how did we ended up here, on the same bed and naked.

Shia, I tried to recall my last night memories and I got drunk it's all what I remembered.

My back hurts and my... Owi, my ass too!

"What have you done huh Ken? Nong Ken, what did you do?!" I asked but Ken didn't woke up.

Author: Sorry for taking too long to write this chapter!