Chapter 9

Lee Suji/Lee Jaehwan's POV

Me and Jennie are eating breakfast the kitchen is so noisy since we chatted a lot. "What is mom's job" Jennie asked me. "She's a secretary and a model just like dad except dad's a CEO" I explained. We chatted finished. The maids cleaned the dishes. Me and Jennie walked to school together. When we arrived at school the whole students were looking at us. "Are they a couple?" I heard a male said. Some girls were glaring at Jennie. "It's okay" I said to her and hold her hand. She nodded and followed. A girl walk towards us. "Oppa is she your girlfriend?" she asked while trying to act cute. "Ani. She's my little sister" I said out loud. "Ah. Annyeong Jennie" the girl said and smiled at Jennie. "That's unusual" Jennie said looking confused. "I know you have a hot brother" I said and laughed like crazy. "I hate to admit" she said and rolled her eyes and walked in front of me. "Yah! Wait for me" I yelled and catch her. We went to our lockers and grabbed stuff. I sent Jennie back to her class. "Thanks oppa" she said. "Anytime dongsaeng" I replied and walked to the rooftop. I was thinking of skipping classes. Hell who cares. I thought I was alone at the rooftop. I looked around me and saw Jin eating and the rest of BTS there. "Ohh someone's skipping classes" Jimin said. "Shut up small kid" I said to him. He just pouted. I walked over to them. "So why did you went home early without telling us?" Jin asked. Me and Jimin's eyes widen. Jimin mouthed me you're-on-your-own. Seriously this jerk. I was sweating as hell and nervous. "I WAS KIDNAPPED BY ALIENS!" I yelled they all face palmed. "My species would never do that" Tae said and pouted. "TAE LOOK PIGEONS!!!" I yelled Tae stood up excitedly and chased the pigeons. Yep seems like he is an alien. "Now Jaehwanie tell us the truth" Namjoon said while crossing his arms. I sighed in defeat. "My dad kidnapped me" I said simply. They were about speak up. "Nope shushhh no questions don't even dare to ask me any" I said while raising a finger. "Whatever I want to sleep" Yoongi said and rolled his eyes.

Time skipped

It's break time now me and BTS went down to the cafeteria. Me and BTS are eating normally but we heard about a prom of whatever. We went to the school's sign board. They are casting a Halloween prom night. We all looked at each other suddenly Jennie appeared. "Oppa have you heard about the prom?" She asked me. "Oh seems like you did" she said. "Can we go?" She asked. "Yeah sure but you and I need to find a partner" I told her. "Jimin why is your face red?" I asked looking at Jimin. "No-nothing" he said. "You like my sister don't you?" I said. His face got redder. "Ohhh" the boys said. "Park Jimin!!!" I yelled. "Dashi run run run!" He sang while running away from me. "I'll kill you if you do anything bad to my sister" I said as I pulled his ears. "Seems like we have another eomma" Tae said. "Yeah an annoying one" Yoongi said. I pulled Yoongi's ear. "Eomma it hurts" he yelled in pain. "You two nut heads seriously wants to die right?!" I yelled. "Eomma mianheyo Jeongmal mianheyo" they cried. I finally let go of both of them. Jimin hid behind of Jin while Yoongi hid behind of Namjoon. "Eomma appa look at Jaehwanie he's a mean eomma" Jimin said. Jennie was laughing silently. Jimin then blushed again when she saw Jennie. "Mm J-Je-Jennie Ca-can you be m-my part-ne-ner" Jimin stuttered. "Oppa can I?" Jennie looked at me. I glared daggers at Jimin. "I don't trust this pervert" I said and glared at Jimin. Jimin hid behind of Jin again. "Yah Jaehwanie stop beung mean" Jin said and smacked my head. "Ouch eomma" I said while doing aegyo. "Wtf sis since when were you that cute?!" Jennie said. My eyes widen when she said sis. "Sis?!" They all yelled. I looked at Jennie. "Um well she's weak like a girl that's why I call her sis sometimes but he's my handsome oppa" she said trying not to stutter. "Its true tho our Jaehwanie is weak" Hoseok teased. All of them laugh. "Jungkookie why are you so cute these days?" Hoseok asked Jungkook. "Mwo?! Aniyo!" Jungkook said. Suddenly the school's Jennie's 3 besties came. After a while of talking 4 of them already had a date. Jin is with Jisoo, Yoongi is with Chaeyoung, Jimin with Jennie and Hoseok with Lisa. Namjoon Tae, Jungkook and me has no one. "You guys go hang out while we go find a partner" Namjoon said. Four of us walked back into the cafeteria. All the girls went to us. "Oppa be my partner" "Oppa be my date" "Oppa I am the perfect one". Then I saw a nerd at the end of the cafeteria. I stood up and slowly approached her. "Oppa where are you going?" All the girls asked me. I sat in front of her. "Hey" I said. "Hey" she replied back and looked down. She has a very cute and soft voice. Not to mention she is amazingly too beautiful to be a nerd. "What's your name?" I asked. "Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu I'm 16" she replied shyly. "Are you going to the prom night?" I asked. She nodded shyly. "You're so cute" I said. She blushed like crazy and covered her face. "Don't cover your face girl you're actually pretty" I said. "Do you have a partner to the prom?" I asked. "No I don't" she reply. "That's great you're my partner then" I said. I stood up and grabbed her hands. I intertwined our fingers together. The boys found their partners too. "Unnies?" Tzuyu said.

-----------------------------------------------

Special thanks for the ideas😆❤
I'll reveal the rest of the boys partners in the next chapter