Chapter 18

Time skipped

"Yah Jennie my little sis! How could you not tell me?!" I said frustrated. "What?! Am I pregnant?!" She yelled. "Ani you should have told me you became a trainee at YG!" I said frustrated. "You didn't tell me about you being a trainee in bighit too" she said and pouted. "Oh unnie who's your marriage with my brother in law huh?" She said and smirked. "Yah! We're not married yet!" I said and smacked her head. "Whatever let's go I need to find the prettiest dress" I said and laughed. We linked arms and went into a bridal shop. "Hello Miss Lee Suji right?" The person behind the counter said. "Yes" I said with a smile. "You are way more beautiful in person" she said. "But this face will be a guy next year" I mumbled. I smiled at her. "Let's go" she said. Me and Jennie followed her. She showed me a few dresses. "It's pretty but it's too sexy" I said. "I prefer something pretty but not too sexy" I said. "I understand" she said and went out. After a few minutes she came in with Jennie. "Unnie wear this" Jennie said. "I'll kill you if it's too showing" I said to Jennie. She quickly ran outside. I wore the dress and wow. It is pretty. It's quite revealing but at least my cleavage aren't showing.

After shopping for stuff we went back home. "Yah! This little rascal! Yout wedding is in 2 days and you just bought your gown?!" Mom yelled and hit me with her slippers. "Eomma I'm sorry I forgot" I said. "Omo my daughter (A/N: *inserts Hoseok's voice in House of Army) I can't believe you're already getting married" she said and sobbed. "Mom I'm 21 already" I said. "I know but you still act like a stupid kid" she said and smacked my head. "Ouch" I said and pouted. "There stop it Uee you're hurting my princess" Dad said and pulled me into a protecting hug. "Then you don't touch my princess too" mom said and pulled Jennie. "Sometimes I wonder are we even family?" I said. "Yah!" Three of them yelled. "What?" I said only to earn 3 smacks on my head. I pouted and ran away. "I'm going out to eat no one can stop me" I said and laughed while running to my car. "Yah Lee Suji your wedding is on 2 days from now! Control your diet!" Mom and dad yelled. "I don't want to!" I replied while jumping. Suddenly I feel myself flying. "Wtf?!" I said when I realised someone carried me. "Put me down you kidnapper!" I said while hitting his hard back. "Eomma Appa, I got Suji!" A deep voice said. "Jungkook?" I asked. "Duh" he replied. I hugged his neck then. "Great go lock her in her room" Dad said. "Appa!" I whined like a kid. "Just kidding. Jennie! Hide all the snacks!" Dad yelled. "Arrasso" she yelled back. "Bring her outside and come back after 10 minutes" dad said. "Okay appa" Jungkook said cutely. "Omo my son so cute" Dad said and pinched his cheek. "Yah I am your son!" I said jealous. "You're my daughter" dad said and laughed. Jungkook brought me outside. "I'll give you 5 seconds to run. If I caught you, you're dead meat" he said. My eyes widen. I then ran all over the place. After 5 seconds Jungkook came running at me. I sprinted only to be caught by Jungkook. "Are you a turtle? Why are you so slow?" He said and laughed. "Yah! It's just you who's too fast" I said. We went into the house. I then ran to the fridge only to find healthy snacks. Dad saw me and laughed. "No snacks until your wedding" he said. "Whatever" I replied. Jungkook carried me to the gym. More like forcing me to workout. He was doing pushups while I was using a face mask. "I should go to the spa instead of the gym" I said and put one cucumber on my left eye. "Pabo" he said. I went to the next room and laid down on one of the sofa. "Relaxing" I said. The worker in there massaged my legs and arms. Suddenly I felt the massaging got strong. "Yah! It hurts!" I yelled. I took of the Cucumber from my left eye and saw Jungkook messing with me. "Pabo" I said and smacked his head. He then massaged it softly. I then closed my eyes. "You better take care of your body" he said. "Sure" I replied. Soon I fell asleep there.

I woke up by the sound of my sister squealing. "Yah shut up I wanna sleep!" I yelled and threw her the pillow. "Ouch I'm just excited for tomorrow" she said and pouted. "It's my wedding not yours" I said and rolled my eyes. "But I'm still excited. Bye!" She yelled and ran away. She's forever a  baby. "Mom dad!" I yelled. "Me and Jennie are going for a morning jog!" I yelled again. "Okay be safe!" They yelled back. "Let's go Jen" I said and pulled her wrist.

I wore that

I wore that. (A/N: because I'm lazy to describe) "Jennie hurry up" I said and pulled her. "Yeah whatever" she said. We jogged at the side walk. "Unnie you have a nice S line" Jennie said and giggled. I smack her head. "Don't be a pervert. Did Jimin taught you that?!" I said. She nodded. "I'll be sure to kill him later" I said. "Unnie no" Jennie whined. "Whatever let's go".

Author's POV

It has been an hour since Suji and Jennie went out for a jog and they agreed to jog back home. However when they were jogging they didn't realised a white van following them. 7 men appeared. Jennie and Suji are both surrounded. A guy grabbed Suji and put a cloth on her mouth while 2 other guys was holding Jennie. "Suji unnie don't faint! Stay with me!" Jennie yelled. Soon Suji blacked out. The 4 men ran back into the van with Suji in it. While the two man let go of Jennie and ran back in. They drove off leaving Jennie a crying mess behind. "Suji unnie!" Jennie yelled and ran back home. "Eomma Appa!" She yelled. "Yes sweetie? Where's Suji?" Dad asked. "So-so-someone ki-kid-napped h-her" Jennie stuttered. "What?!" Her mom and dad yelled. "Honey go call Jungkook and the boys!" Mom yelled. Dad immediately dialed Jungkook. Not long after that the boys arrived panicked. "The wedding is tomorrow how could she be kidnapped?!" Jungkook yelled in frustration. They went out to search for Suji.

Lee Suji/Lee Jaehwan's POV

"Hello?" I said when I realised I was on a bed with my hands and legs chained. "I've been waiting for you" I heard a voice said. "Now that you're mine" that voice stopped. "You can't have your wedding tomorrow" that voice said and laughed. I froze immediately.