Chapter 11

I pulled Jennie's arm. Dad was chasing us. I ran to Jimin's house or should I say mansion? "Jimin open this damn door!" I said while banging the door. He opened the door and we ran in. "Jennie you okay?" He asked. "Father came to take both of us" Jennie said. "Yah all you think of is my little sister instead of me?" I said and flicked his forehead. "Yikes I'm sorry" he said. "So Suji you okay?" He asked. "No!" I said. "But thanks for asking me" I said and laughed. "Sheesh" he said. He then looked at Jennie. "Hi J-Jennie" he said. "Hi oppa" she said and giggled. "Yah Suji I never heard you called me oppa" he said. "Cause you're my hyung" I answered. "Ani we're alone now" he said. "I never called anyone besides Jungkook oppa okay? But that was a few years go" I said. "Poor Jungkookie, he's still searching for you. He just didn't knew that you were with him for all these times" he said and smiled sadly. "I'll reveal my identity someday but just not today" I said. "Jennie tell mom we're stuck at your boyfriend's house" I said. She and Jimin immediately blush. "H-how did y-you kn-know?" They both said. I just rolled my eyes. "I have eyes and ears everywhere" I said and smirked. "Unnie please don't tell mom" she whine. "Mom won't be mad okay?" I said and pat her head. "And you Jimin. I'll kill you if you ever break her heart get it?!" I said. He gulped in fear. "Yes master" he said and bowed. "Good" I said. "You're even scarier than Suga hyung" he said. "Because I'm Lee Jaehwan the greatest" I said. "More like Lee Suji the monkey" he said. Jennie and Jimin laughed. "Yah at my fingers are bigger than yours" I said. Jimin pouted. "You little shortie" I said. "You're shorter" he said. "I've grew taller" I said and laughed. "Wait what?!" He yelled. "Jennie who's taller?!" He asked Jennie and stood beside of me straightening his posture. "Um unnies taller" she said. I laughed like crazy while Jimin whining like a child. "I should be taller! I'm a man!" He whined and pouted. "What's your height?" He asked me. "I just checked it and the school's gym just now" I said and giggled. "But don't be sad" I said trying to control my laughter. "Just tell me already" he said. "176 cm" I said. "What?! How did you grew from 172 to 176?? That's impossible!" he yelled. He looked at me suspiciously. "Did you perhaps took any products or something?" He asked. "Maybe yeah maybe no I've been jumping a lot these days and I kinda need long legs to run away from dad" I said and laughed like a mad man. "Ah jinjja?" He asked and started jumping. "You look so stupid" I said. Jennie giggled. "Oppa you're so cute" she said. "Oppa you're so ugly" I said mockingly. "She finally called me oppa!!" Jimin yelled excitedly. I rolled my eyes at his childish statement. "Whatever hyung" I said and rolled my eyes again.

Time skipped to the next day after school

"Unnie is my dress okay? Do you think ChimChim oppa would like it?" Jennie asked. "In a guy's perspective you looked like an angel" I said. "You do realise you are a girl right?" She said. "Yeah but I've been living like a guy for 10 years already" I said. "You got a point" she said. After Jennie is done with everything we bid goodbye with mom and mom's driver drove us both to the school. Mom is lowkey rich I know. When we arrived we thanked the driver and walked to the school's hall. Damn it's so big. I saw the boys and their partners at 2 large tables. The hyung line sat at one table while the maknae line sat at the other one. Me and Jennie went to our seats beside our partners. I looked at Tzuyu. "Oh my gosh my heart" I said and act if I had a heart attack. She giggled and hit me playfully. "Yo Jaehwanie you look hot" Tae said. "I was born to be hot" I said and laughed.

 "I was born to be hot" I said and laughed

(That's the guys and their partners)

I realized there was only a few tables in here. The rest of the students were standing up. "The student who organized this gave us a VIP table" Tae said. I nodded. Jungkook was staring at me deeply. "Tzuyu let's go dance" I said and held out ny arm. She took ir shyly. We walked to the dance floor and started dancing. The boys then joined. I stared deeply into Tzuyu's eyes. "Tzuyu I know it's weird but if I was a girl would you still accept me?" I asked. She then stared deeply into my eyes. "Gender doesn't matter. Love is the only thing that matters" she said still looking at me in my eyes. I twirled her around. "I know we just met yesterday but I love you" I whispered. "I love you too" she whispered shyly. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. "I will Jaehwanie, no matter if you're a guy or a girl I'll still love you" she said. My damn heart is touched. I pulled her waist closer. She giggled shyly. After a few minutes of dancing me and the guys went back to our table. The student who organized this prom went up on stage. "Hello fellow schoolmates" he said. "I know it's weird to do this but just now I told all of you to vote the sweetest couples right?" He said. I looked at the boys and they all looked confused too. "The VIP guests aren't involved" he said and slightly laughed. "It's because you guys are a part of this" he said again. We just nodded. "So the best couple of the night is" he paused for a while. "Lee Jaehwan and Chou Tzuyu!" I held my hand Tzuyu took it happily. I brought her up stage. They put a tiara on Tzuyu's head and a crown on mine. "Congratulations for wining 667 votes out of 1324 votes" he said again. Wow that's a lot of people. Oh I realized this prom is held for all grades.