Chapter 12

After the dance I excused myself to the toilet only to be stopped by Jungkook. He pinned me to the wall. "Jungkook what are you doing?" I said a little scared. "Who are you seriously, Lee Jaehwan?" He said with a curious and confused face. "You do look like a beautiful guy but your body is a little too small for a guy" he said and eyed me from up and down. "Seriously who are you?" He said leaning nearer to my face. "Jennie called you sis once" he said. "And I heard Jimin hyung saying the name Lee Suji" he eyed me suspiciously again. "And I heard your conversation with Tzuyu" he said. I just stayed quiet not knowing what to answer. "You somehow gave me a weird vibe it's like something in me is wanting to know about you more" he said. He leaned in even closer and rested his chin on my right shoulder. "Are you perhaps, Lee Suji?" He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He leaned back and started to lean in. His lips are like only inches away when Jimin burst into the toilet. "Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing to Jaehwanie?!" He yelled. Jimin pulled my left arm but Jungkook was holding the other. "Give her to me hyung" Jungkook said. "You're ridiculous why would you saw Jaehwanie is a girl?" Jimin said and faked laughed. "You don't have to lie to me hyung, I know Jaehwanie is Suji!" He yelled. "Jungkook you're just mistaken dude Jaehwanie's a guy name Lee Jaehwan!" Jimin yelled. Jimin pulled me hard. I hit his chest and he hugged me. "Let's go Jaehwanie" Jimin said. Jungkook was about to pull me back but Jimin hugged me even tightly slightly turning to avoid Jungkook's hand. "Jungkook you've lost your mind" Jimin said and pulled me leaving a teary Jungkook behind. Jimin brought me outside. "Yah I almost got caught just now!" I said and hit his chest. "I have these weird feelings going on so I went to check on you but then I saw Jungkook leaning in" he said. "He knows about my real name" I said. "Don't over think Suji, everything's gonna be alright" Jimin said. I nodded. "Come on let's go in" he said and pulled my wrist. We sat at our table. Jungkook was nowhere to be found.

Jungkook's POV

After that small fight with Jimin and Jaehwan I ran outside. I was sitting behind a white van where no one can see me. But then I saw Jaehwan and Jimin walking out. I was eavesdropping at their conversation but my body stiffen when Jimin said "don't over think, Suji" I froze at the word Suji. Suji? Lee Suji? My first love? My childhood crush? I was busy in my thoughts and didn't realized they left already. I stood up and started punching the wall. "It ain't over yet Suji I'll make you mine again" I said and punched the wall.

Two years later~

I went to school alone without my members all of them had graduated except me and Jaehwanie. The whole school was talking about Jaehwan and Tzuyu. "Yo Jeon Jungkook Tzuyu and Jaehwanie are a sweet couple right?" Seunghoon said. "Nah hyung" I replied. I can feel my blood boiling in anger. "What?! They're so cute" he said. My hands balled up into a fist. "Aight see ya later ma dude, Hoony hyung" I said and did a fist bump with him. I ran to the rooftop and punched the wall until my knuckles bleed. "I can't believe she's hurting me like this. Just wait for me Suji-ah I'll come and get you" I said and punched the wall one last time. I laid down on the bench frustrated. "Jungkookie you okay?" I heard Suji voice said. I looked up and saw her. "Suji" I said and pulled her into a hug. "Back off Jungkook!" I heard the bitch yelled and pushed me. I fell back down at the chair. I was about to leave but Suji held my wrist. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Ne" I said but my smile dropped when I saw Tzuyu glaring at me. I yanked Suji's hand harshly and walked away.

Lee Suji/Lee Jaehwan's POV

After he yanked my arm away he just left me with Tzuyu. Tzuyu she's okay but I thought she was like angel. But she's a devil in disguise of an angel. She seriously hates me talking to other girls. She's so clingy. I can't stand the way she wants me to be so lovey dovey to her. Man it's cringe worthy. She wants my attention. She would do everything just to gain my attention. She really hates it when I treat Jennie sweetly. I wanted to break up with her. I seriously want to break up with her. "It's okay Jaehwanie only one month before your graduation when you're done let's go to College" I mumbled to myself. "Babe what did you said?" Tzuyu said. "Nothing baby" I said and pinched her cheek. She did some aegyo that used to make my heart flutter. Damn I miss hyungs. "Oppa class is about to start" she said. I nodded and sent her to class. I went back to my class and sat beside Baekhyun. "Can't believe were 19 now" he said to me. "And we're graduating soon" I said and wiped a fake tear. "Yah you're so dramatic like Hoseok hyung" he said and laughed. The teacher came in and started the boring lesson

Time skipped

School has ended I waited for Jennie at the front gate. When I saw her I waved my hand. She ran to me and hugged me. "Thank God that witch is not here" she said. I just giggled. I drove back home. I realised the gate was open and the front door is open. "That's strange" Jennie said. "Stay behind me" I said. Jennie nodded. We walked in quietly. I checked around the house mom's not here. I looked at the kitchen counter.

'I have mom come back to me if you want her safe and free'
~xoxo dad

Me and Jennie just rolled our eyes. No what?

----------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh Jungkook knew and now he's aiming for Jaehwan/Suji. Sorry I don't hate Tzuyu. I just used her as the bad person okay? Don't forget to vote or comment something! Thanks!