Cells and tan guards | Bellamy Blake

YOUR P.O.V

"Step forward maggots!" The tall guard booms in our ears. I don't flinch.
'Don't show weakness' I repeat to myself mentally.
"Are deaf or just fucking stupid?" He bends down face level with me, I raise a brow.
"Hey man, ease up. It's their first day." Another tall guard with tan skin places a hand on the other guards shoulder.
"This is prison, not some piss weak band camp Blake." He snaps and walls off, the other guard with freckles littered across his face spares me a look. I tear my eyes away after a few seconds.

As the guard who's identifier was 'Blake' led us to our temporary cells before we got moved into our pods I couldn't help but think about him. There are a lot of females in this facility, he must get hit on a lot.
"Alright. Chapman, Diaz and Y/N are in here. There are your beds, keep yourselves in line and uhh.." he looks at me for second, his mouth open a bit, "Don't share toothbrushes?" He says a bit confused, I mentally laugh at him. He waves us off and we make our way into the small concrete room.

I look at the faces in the room and my breath catches in my throat. "M-Mama?" I breathe out and make my way over to her and wrap her in a hug. Rosa wasn't my mom but my actual mom didn't care about me. She pulls me into a warm hug and chuckles lightly, slightly coughing.
"That's your mom?" I heard Chapman ask from behind us, I break away and shake my head.
"My grandmother." I smile at my granny again and take the bunk above hers.

"Hey uh, Y/N. I think that chiseled face guard likes you...or wants to get in your pants." Nicky smirks at me, I roll my eyes.
"She's been here 5 minutes, calm down." Anita says. I laugh.
"He doesn't even know me." I say and jump off the steel bed frame, my blue slip on shoes smacking the floor.
"COUNT TIME LADIES!" Pornstache's voice booms through the halls, we all scramble to stand at our assigned bunks. Rosa stays sitting due to her condition.
"Psst!" I look up and see Nicky nudging her head to the door, I shrug my arms in a 'what?' motion, she rolls her brown orbs.
"Your lover boy is coming." She says, I raise a brow.

Right on cue, Blake comes in and clicks the silver clicker the right amount of times before stopping at me.
He looks at me and sends me a smile.

Maybe this place won't be so shit after all.