Still mine (update)

Michael pov

I came to school the next day I couldn't wait to see Mel. After yesterday I found it difficult to do do anything because she's been on my mind all night. I never knew I would feel this way about anyone. Stacey ... Pleez I couldn't even begin to really love her. But now I have everything I have ever wanted in a girl. Mel's been through hell and all I want to do is is take her away to another land where it's just her and I. Holding and loving each other . Maybe it's all in my head ....yep I'm just stuck in this shit whole. I have a surprise for Mel I hope she likes it.

Mel's POV

All night Michael just ran through my mind. How he saved me from that devil Stacey, and even what I had plan to do to myself . He gave me something to live for . I truly love Michael . He's everything to me . Where would I be without him . I brought a gift for Michael today. It's my grand father's wedding ring. Yea you might ask why are you giving him that. Well because I have a great feeling will be together forever.

Hi Michael .. Hi Melanie...(they say at the Same time) I have something I have to say and give to you. You first Michael no you first . Please I'll wait go ahead Michael. Okay ... Mel I'm in love with you I thought about us all last night . I barely could get any sleep. And I want you to be with me forever . And I know I'm in 12th grade right now and your in 11th but... I know you cn be mine forever so I fought you this ring it was my grandmothers . And I feel you deserve this because you mean so much to me . Oh Michael it's beautiful ( tears in her eyes) I love you to . Well it's your turn ... I feel the Same way which is why I brought you my grandfathers wedding ring . He died 2 years ago and I feel like he would have loved to meet you and I just love you so much Michael . ( tears in his eyes ). Baby I don't deserve you I promise Ill wear this everyday . I promise . Mel be my girl lets make this official. Oh Michael I would love to. (He placed the ring on her finger and she did the Same) the kissed each other passionately (bell rings)

To be continued.....