First day

6:00 am . (alarm goes off) . (hit the off button) my first day at charleston high.

I'm nervous because I'm not really good around new people. Honestly I don't understand why I couldn't stay a Lincoln . I mean yea it wasn't the best but at least I knew and had some friends. I get dressed and went down stairs.

Honey listen I packed you a lunch and the bus is outside I love you have a great day .

Yea sure mom I love you too

I got on the bus the bus seemed to freeze as soon as they saw me .

(whispering chatter) I sit in a seat and immediately put my earphones in my ears.

Everyone is staring at me I look out of the window.

When I got to school I walked in really slowly .. Ugh look at the new girl her clothes look like she got them from the salvation army hahahhahahhahhahhahahahahahaaaaa ( laughter in the classroom) I bury my head in my arms I lifted my head and I saw him . He was the most sexiest boy I have ever seen l all of his friends were surrounding him . I felt as if I was in a daze. He had curly black hair kinda tannish and was just down right gorgeous .Following right behind him was the popular girl of the eleventh grade Stacey and her clique . She was so pretty though she had long blonde hair blue eyes . Truly a hell of a lot better then I do. The both of them really made the uniform look really nice . Stacey was a real bitch tho and you can tell she really wanted that real cute boy.

________________________

At lunch time I saw him again god he was too fine . I saw him look at me . I kinda blushed and he smiled . That moment was later ruined when the popular girls walked in she sat right next to him and she spotted me blushing and tongue kissed him right then and there. Mikey honey do you mind goin to get me some food . Sure Stacey . As soon as he left she walked over to me . Listen you little broke bitch you dont belong here at charleston . Go back to where you belong. I mean look at you you dress like you shop in the trash can . Oh and for the record if I ever catch you staring at my man again I swear I will torture you . (she tosses my lunch on the ground) I ran out of the lunch room into the bathroom . Michael saw all that happen he tried to comfort me but she snatch his arm and said don't worry about her she'll be fine . Stacey that wasn't nice what you said I mean was that really needed. Baby I'm sorry I promise I'll never do it again .