On my own

Hey guys the last chapter concludes this book. I'm so grateful to all of you who have enjoyed it.
Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!
I'm creating a sequel
"Decisions" (I choose her the sequel) I hope you guys are just as excited as I am about this here it is the last chapter

It has been about 4 weeks since the blow up and graduation day is tomorrow.
Im over joyed, Mel's mother has taken care of me as her own ,and thats been great.Her and mother paid for my cap and gown. Mel's so proud of me luckily I went back to school in time to take my finals otherwise graduation would not be happening for me . I have a 4.0 GPA ,thanks to my baby. She's always forces me to do my work .I haven't talk to my father at all. Last I talked to mother he doesn't live there. Janet lives with us still ,surprisingly happy as well. I love my baby sister a lot , I just couldn't have her stay there.
"Okay kids , you all have to get to bed , Michael your big day is tomorrow." mel's mother says.
"Yes ma'am , I have to wash up the dishes first and I promise I'd be on my way to sleep." I answer.
I walk toward the kitchen sink but she hops in front of me . "No Michael , Ive got the dishes ,go to bed sweet pea, I've got this under control." I nod ,kiss her on the cheek and head up stairs. I stopped by Janet's room . She was sound asleep. I went over to peck her for head and I walked out. I went to mel's room and she was painting her toes. "Babe are you okay? " sitting on her bed. " Yes baby I'm fine" she says concentration fully on her toes. "Are you excited that where moving? " I lift her chin. "Yes Michael I am." she smiles. Yep we're moving into her family's guest house . We have to pay rent though. I'm thriled about the idea. We practically will be independent until Melanie graduates and we can own it our selves .
The next morning , they call my name to walk across the stage to except my diploma . My family and Mel's came to support. Once I could finally be with them I hugged everyone and thanked them for everything
"Baby, can you come here pleasee? " I walked over to her and we began to stroll around . "yeah babe what's wrong? " I asked "For once absolutely nothing is wrong." she stoops and stares in my eyes. I loved the way she stares at me.
It's so cute because she has permanent puppy eyes. "I love you Melanie ." I say and kiss her lips. "I love you to Michael and thank you for choosing me."

The end