LEAVE MY MAN ALONE

STACEY'S POV

I see him standing next to that loser having a grand ole conversation wait hush shes walking away. ( michael walks up) hey babe ...... hi Michael why are you talking to that depressing afterthought. Stacey that is not cool shes really nice . besides she doesnt have any friends and shes new and with you touturing her for no real reason you are making her life a living hell. well boo whoo that makes a great lifetime movie... and since when do we care about those type of people anyway. Babe im just asking you cut her some slack..... michael hush you are my boyfriend not captain save a hoe. (michael rolls his eyes) Stacey you dont think i know you are my girl friend and i love you okay? okay michael im sorry i felt so insecure. its just i want you all to myself. and you have me all to yourself alright stacey? okay michael just stop talking to her its bad for your image. STACEY PLEASE!!!!!!!! ( he storms away)

she is trying to steal himm from me. well we wll see about this . she will not last a second here if its the last thing i do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(im in history and i see melanie walk to the bathroom perfect ) Mr. banks can i go to the restroom please. yes you may stacey. i walk in the bathroom and see her in the mirror. sooo melanie i see you still havent got the point . what are you talking about stacey. my boyfriend...... you just think you can come up in here and just snatch him from me and i warned you not to try but you just keep testing me. (she looks terrified) oh dont worry i see you were rinsing your face how about i help you. ( i grab her and give her a swirley in the toliet bowl and i run out )

MELANIES POV

Omg look at my hair and make up i look a hot mess. i dont understand why she hates me so much . i dont want her boyfriend at all. god people really make my life hard its like they dont even want me on this earth. i swear i can take this much longer. im soon gonna give them what they want .

i walked out of the bathroom after drying off . ( michael is walking my way) i turn the opposite direction and try to get away from him because if he sees me he will know i have been crying. Mel wait up!!!! ... (i pick up the pace) dammit he caught up hey .... whats wrong what happened to you . nothing i fine ( sniffing) then why are you crying . im not just leave . no im staying until you tell me what happened. no i cant . please then just come with me .(he grabs my hand and we walk undeneath the bleachers out in the field ) hey i know my girlfriend gives you hell. .. did she do this to you? ( i look away trying not to stare in his eyes because i know if i do im goin to break down) ( he lifts my chin) im your friend now ill protect you at all cost even if that means setting Stacey straight. you are not alone okay? those words seemed to be sent from angels . because i really needed to hear them . okay michael .(we hugged)