Chapter 39: This Isn't The End

Your POV
The End... Is so not near.

"So...... What am I supposed to do wth this Information?" I asked.

"Heh?" Everyone hummed in confusion. "What the hell!!? She just said that your the strongest Proxy!???" Masky yelled.

"... Since when Was I a Proxy?" I asked. "She probably has Brain Damage from Kize who made her paralyzed for an Week or so." Brian deadpanned.

"Okay.. So... About the War with Zalgo?.... We just need to fight. That's it. Just fight that Son of a Demon Bitch and yea." I Said. "It's not gonna be that easy." Yori Said.

"Yeah. It'll take many many many Millions of Years Of Training Before you can." Takeshi added. "Which means that's literally impossible..." Jeff sighed. "No it ain't." Yori Said.

"... Actually... Instead of dealing with Zalgo.... We will try something." Yori sighed. "Well. Everyone. Meetings over. Even though it barely lasted an hour. But it's over. Not your life." Yori Said. "... Heh?" Everyone hummed.

".. No Need to be Rude, Howeve-"
Slenderman was interrupted.

"What did you say? I made myself clear and stated that I will handle
It. If you can't trust me, then deal with this war yourself." She Said.

"..." Slenderman Just Shut'ed Up.

"...... Why is it so awkward?.." I Said outloud.

"Anyway. Since you, (Y/n) were disrupted from your Vacation. You may leave." Yori Said.

"...Uhmm... okay."

[Time Skip]

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!!?" Tim yelled annoyed. I grimaced at his shouting voice. "She Just Said you were the strongest Proxy! And all you responded with was, "... So...... What am I supposed to dew with dis' infirmashion?" SERIOUSLY!!?" Masky yelled.

"Tim. Calm down. I would be surprised to receive that information from some God of Something, but maybe (Y/n) didn't expect that." Brian tried to defend me.

"Uh, Objection." Jeff Said. "Yeah. Says this person-" Ben points at me.

"Who Kicked over 10 powerful proxies through 25 trees, Broke their ribs, someone who was able to fly,
Have tentacles coming from her back." Ben added. "Kagune." I corrected. "Yeah. Whatever, Point is, She should expect it if she's done all of that." Ben shrugged.

"I let this guy beat me- Well
More like this guy literally Beat me, left me in an coma, as I was paralyzed." I Said, Pointing At Kize Kamishiro.

"Yeah... uhh... Sorry about that." Kize apologized.

"No problem. But now my emotions aren't in the way, Next time you do that, I will CASTRATE you with NO medical equipment." I threatened as I glared at Kize.

He shivered as he shook like there were ants crawling up his body. "I won't do it again..." He rushed to say.

"Well. Good things that is that at least we aren't gonna deal with this one hell of an War." Hide Said.

"Yeah. We have Vacation. What else can we ask for?" He added.

I sighed. "Well.... Hn...... I have no idea." I sighed.

"Well... Lets just get it over with." Tim said. "We need to get the others." I reminded. "They can Fuck themselves." Tim said.

"... He still uses Foul Language..." Me and Hide sighed, saying in unison.

To Be Continued.....