Chapter 45: First C.P Agents

Your POV

"WHAT!?!?" Me, Tim, And Toby yelled in Unison.
"Yep. Very First C.P Agents. Like you guy... However these three were suspended from their duties." Yori stated. "We were actually planning on Taking then back last week but that was when The Zalgo War was going on." Yori explained.
"I can explain more. Go in the Helicopter."

[Later]

We were in the Middle of flying and The Guy- Or Sato. Was sitting  next to me. I felt curious and couldn't help but want to ask some questions.

"Uhh- Sato? Right?" I asked. "Hm." He asked. "So.. You're one Of The First C.P Agents. Right?" I asked. "Yeah. Me and the Others was suspended for about Since 4 years ago." He stated. "Whoa... For what?" I asked. He just kept quiet. "Okay... Don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I shrugged. "No no. I'll tell you eventually. Just not now." He stated. "So... How old are you?" I asked. "Hm. Oh. 22 This Year probably. So I got suspended along with those two since I was 18." He answered. "How old are you, Mate?" He asked. I deadpanned. "I have a name you know...." I Said lazily. "Oh. Is that so? Okay. Sorry Then." He chuckled. "But I'm turning 19 this year..... Why is almost everyone older than me?...." I sighed as I slumped in my chair.

"So... Mate~..." His husky and Seductive voice called out. I felt his arm snake around my waist as his fingers slid under the band of my pants, His cold fingers coming in contact with my hips as pulled me to him. My face was red.... Again.

"You have such an Sweet scent to you you'know.... I just wanna-"
Before he could continue, an Leg kicked up and kicked the back of his head.

"OI YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" An Familiar voice shouted. I got up and turned around my seat. "Hah!? Ayato?" I asked confused. "What! This weirdo is seriously gonna- UHH!" He yelled. He activated his Kakugan and Kagune ready to kill Sato.
"Whoa Ho-Ho." Yori deadpanned. Stopping Ayato.
"You REALLY don't wanna mess with him." Yori stated. "Huh? Who said I was messing with him. I was gonna Kill him!" Ayato irked. "I said that because you can't kill him. He's stronger than you. He's even stronger than (Y/n)." She Said. My blood turned cold.
"W-What?" Tim shivered. Toby grew unsettled. Ayato seemed cautious but fearless nothing-less.

"What do you mean this creep is STRONGER than (Y/n)- Than ME?" Ayato asked as he deactivated everything.

"He is an Proxy of Mines. I personally trained him to become the Strongest. And He more powerful than your Precious Partner here." Yori stated. Signaling to me.
"Chloe almost Killed Slenderman. I was able to stop the war from happening. Cole almost killed (Y/n) and didn't even beat her because of his Level of Strength he was using. Not to mention- (Y/n) could rip and Normal Python apart. However when she came across Kyutae-" Yori pointed at The Green Haired Dude with the Piercings. "— She wasn't able to break free from the Grasp... The Sakama- No... It isn't the Sakama's. The Powers That the Sakama's Hold is more powerful than you think. It could dominate all the Dimensions. But luckily doesn't. If we were agonistic, Evil, Sadistic... All of You would be Fucked..." Yori stated. I gulped.
'The Power............... It's..... Unstoppable....' I thought gulping.

Then Kyutae- The Green Haired Dude came right next to me.
He also Wrapped his arm around me.
"Yah. You're quite pretty... Say... Why would you fall for this idiot Sato?" He asked lazily. His Korean accent not too noticeable.... But still noticeable.
"Yah. Jagiya. Answer me." He Said as he came close to my face and put his lips an Millimeter away, as he licked my cheek as his fangs shine through.
"OI!" Ayato irked, But he was being held back by Yori. "Come on. Come on." Yori sighed as she dragged Ayato to the front. "She can handle it." Yori stated.
"So......." I continued as I moved away feeling awkward. Not necessarily uncomfortable.... Just awkward.
"Come on, Jagiya. Why do quiet, Hm..." He asked pretty calmly as his hands crawled to the center of my Stomach. "Yeaaaaa- Nope." I chuckled nervously. I opened the Helicopter door and Jumped our, Activated my Kagune and flew off.
"Friggin' seductive sexy jerks." I muttered under my breath.

"I pray that they both will go Gay for each other."

[Later]

I got back at the C.P building only for me to come to my room in which I shared with the other Ghouls but they were probably training or on an Mission.

I opened the door to only find that Daiki Guy on bed.

"Hello Master." He smiled. I shut the door. I sighed and breathed in and out.
I opened the door again. " Welcome Back Baby~" He Said again. I closed the door again.
I opened it once more. "Greetings. I am-"

I threw him out the room and collapsed on the bed but not before locking the door. I let out an Final breath but then I felt an Weight sink besides me. "I don't have time for this Uta... I'm tired as-"
I opened my eyes only to find that Sato dude.

I threw him out as well along with his brother. I sank back down in bed again. Sleeping peacefully. Until-
An Arm snakes around my chest. Nope. Not having it.

I threw the Green-Head dude out.

"JUST GET OUT SO I CAN SLEEP PEACEFULLY!" I irked.

To Be Continued.....