Chapter 50: I luv Anime

Your POV

Well, an Week passed since me and Ayato went to that Love Hotel-'Didn't do anything though.

I was in the living room alone with Ben. He was watching anime. "What cha' watching?" I asked. "My Hero Academia." He replied. I sat right next to him and hung my arm around him. He visibly reddened.

"So. What's it about?" I asked. "Uhhh- An Boy who doesn't have powers and- Uhhh- I-Well......" He blushed as he looked somewhere random. "Say..." I Said. "I wanna go and see how it's like?" I Said. "Huh? You want me to bring you to Cyber-Space and Go to My Hero Academia?" He asked. "Yah." I replied. He sighed. "Well.... is-"

Then We felt an Presence behind us. I looked back and Takeshi was staring at us. "Do what? You can't." He said. "WHAT?!? Why not!?! It not like I have an Mission Assignment!" I huffed. "Well.... You are right, However...." He paused. "You can go if only you know what's going on. So if you go in the anime, You'll be slightly younger than the Protagonist depending on the Plot." Takeshi explained all unnecessary crap. "Can I go too?" Another voice asked. It was
Tsukiyama. Smiling. Creepily.

"By the way... Ayato told me that you called me on Your Top list of the Most Sexiest Men. Fufu~." Tsukiyama smiled. Ben and I sweat-dropped.

"Yah. But you weren't the First Place." I Said, as I turned back watching the Anime.

"By the way. If you go into this Anime known as Diabolik Lovers," Takeshi Said but stopped, and continued again, "My "brothers" will be there." He said. "Will they know me?" I ask. "No. The reason why is Since my brothers are actually demons, Not vampires. They need an Pleasant form. So that's why they take identities of anime characters."
Takeshi explained.

I just nodded.
"Okay. Let's go Ben." I Said. "Wear your charm! 'Cuz we going!" I smirked. "Wait- What about meee!" Tsukiyama whined. "No-"

Takeshi glared at us. "No way we can refuse~!" I smiled falsely, mentally sighing.

[Later]

I was in an Black Space with some type of numbers like 10010001010010101010100101011010101010010101010010100101011010101101001001011010110
Over and over again. Basically an code.

"Wowww! It sure is bright here!" Tsukiyama sighed. "Why'd he have to come with us?..." Ben pouted. "We need to be nice..." I elbowed him.

"Oh yeah. (Y/n) you go ahead. Information and Data should be sent to you immediately." Ben instructed. Then my body became an Bunch of numbers and codes like 11011010100101010110101010101001101010110101010101010110101001010110 and so on.

I was now appearing in an Desk.
I heard Ben's voice in my head. 'Okay. Here's your info, You're Quirkless, wanna be some hero, have badass combat skills, and SUPER SUPER SUPER STREN- BLAH blah blah.

Then the class started. My hair was all white again. I looked in the mirror of the window. "Ha! As if you stand an chance Deku!" An Rude voice called out. I look to find some cocky dude with his feet up.
"I'm going to UA High and-" I didn't bother listen to this guys crap. He's ducking hot though.... But he reminds me too much of Ayato.
Ayato, my first impression of that dude was that he was an Stuck-Up hot idiot that give people total shit and was really cold. Like colder than the Coldest place on earth. But he wasn't that bad... Can't say the same for this one.

"I heard that Midoriya and (L/n) wanted to Go to UA too." Another classmate say..... Wait- I said that-
I hear Ben's voice in my again, 'I'm gonna help you roast this biatch!' He said.
'Wait don't-'

"Ha! Deku!" "HAHAHA! Midoriya and (L/n)?!! They won't make it!"
"As if?!?" "These two quirkless weaklings!" They all continue to laugh.

I mentally sighed.
'Why you sighing?' Ben asked. 'I was more popular in my High School and University Days....' I replied. But this school is just shit.
"Well- Y-You Don't know unless you try...." The Deku Guy Said it whatever his name was.
I'm know Japanese so that name is Kinda' an Insult...
I hope I don't have an shitty nickname.
Then the Bakugou Guy started ranting in surpassing some All Might Guy.