Chapter 3

Authors note
Hey guys! So since this story has 2 main characters in it (Cel and Medusa) I'm going to be switching point of views as the story goes on! So every 2 chapters it's going to be switching who's mindset were going off of.
For this chapter and the next one (Chapter 4) it will be Cel's point of view. Another little note is that Cel is just a nickname for her. Her actual name will be revealed later.
Thank you guys for all the support you've been giving me even though only a few have been reading it! Make sure to comment on here and help give me ideas for the future!
Have a good day/night!
- Ri

Cel's POV

"Why did your parents kick you out?" Medusa had asked me. Well that was tough to answer. I dont know how she is going to react to 'Because I'm lesbian' most people dont take it lightly. It is not really accepted where I live. But, What could she possibly do to me? Kick me out? I'm not even going to stay here long so it wont matter. 

"Well my parents kicked me out because I'm lesbian." Medusa looked confused after I said that but she quickly replaced it with understanding. "Well your safe here. I dont care about that stuff, You can stay here as long as you want. Its fine by me."

I stared at her in shock. I can stay here? She must be joking. "Are you serious?" I asked hesitantly. She stared at me before awnsering "Sure, why wouldn't I be?" I looked down shyly. "Well because everyone who finds out usually kicks me out because its not normal." I sighed. This is what always happens, she is probably going to think about it more and decide to kick me out. "Well I'm fine with it. I'm actually Bisexual myself." 

My head shot up, "You are?" I asked. She nodded and I stared at her in confusion. "I have a question." I told her. "And I probably have an awnser. What is it?" She exclaimed "Why did you get cursed?"