Chapter 5

Some language is in here. I will blur it out but you should know what word it is. Just a warning for people who dont like cursing.

Medusa's POV

When I finished telling Cel the story I looked back at her, Her mouth sad slightly agape and her eyes were wide open. "Are you serious? That is crazy" she exclaimed, I nodded my head in response. "I- I'm so sorry..." She said looking away. "It's alright, it's not your fault." She looked back at me and stared into my eyes with her glossy blue eyes.

Wait. Her eyes. There was something off about them, I mean besides the fact that she could look at me without turning to stone. Her eyes were shaking. Not looking everywhere but her eyeballs were shaking in her eyesockets! "Cel?" She looked at me, "What's wrong with your eyes?" I asked. "Oh. My eyes?" She said looking away shyly. "Yes, why are they shaking?" I answered, "Well... do you remember when I said it wouldn't bother me looking at you?" I nodded. "I was wondering about that aswell? How can it not bother you?" I asked. "Well, I got kicked out of my house about a year ago. And a couple months ago I was walking around in a alleyway trying to find somewhere to stay for the night when I came across these boys. They were sitting there talking and laughing. I had presumed they were drunk because they weren't acting right. I tried to get away before they saw me not wanting  any business with them but they saw me before I could run. They walked up to me with evil grins on their faces. I tryed to run but my legs were stuck. They came up to me and said 'hello little girl, what are you doing here all by yourself this late at night?' I opened my mouth to respond but no words came out. Then they got mad 'why aren't you responding? Were talking to you b**ch' the guy who said that to me was very drunk I could tell. One of the guys in the group walked up to him and told him to stop and that I'm probably just lost. I think he was the only sober one. The drunk guy walked up to me and slapped me out of frustration. I fell to the group holding my face in shock. Then the drunk guy turned to the sober one and said 'dude why are you defending her? She came into our alleyway and we need to teach her a lesson about entering what's not yours.' Then he punched the sober one and knocked him out. I was scared for my life, I thought I was going to die. The drunk guy walked over to me and his friends yelled 'get her David! Teach her a lesson!' Then he kicked me. All his friends cheered and ran over kicking me. It was very painful but one kick got me hard. I got a blow to the back of my head and I knocked out. When I woke up I could barely see. My vision was very blurry and it was like I was underwater. I wandered around the town trying to get somewhere to rest. I finally found a park bench after what seemed like hours of stumbling around. I fell asleep and woke up to complete darkness. I was so confused. I thought it was nighttime but I could hear people around me walking and cars honking so I assumed it was the morning. I tried calling out to people and someone came over 'what time is it?' I asked her 'its 10:27am' she replied. 'Why is the world black?' I asked panic spreading. 'What do you mean? It's very bright out. Are your eyes okay?' She asked cautiously 'I- I dont know. I woke up yesterday and it was really blurry. The last time my vision was clear was when I got beat up.' I answered. 'Hunny it seems like you may of gone blind.. are your parents around?' She asked. I was to scared to say no so I lied and told her my parents were just around the corner. 'Well why dont you go run off to them and tell them this.' I nodded and ran off in a random direction. So that's basically the story. I'm blind." Cel finished.

Hey guys! Since school is a bit crazy at the moment, im going to be putting a schedule up to when I post chapters! I will try to post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday! Hope you are still enjoying this story! I cant believe we have already gotten 100+ views! And we are #7 in the tag #medusa ! Remember to comment ideas and vote please! Bye!
- Ri