I guess so

I went to Henry's room it was cluttered with papers and his hands were gray from the charcoal.

"Henry? Who is our next raid group" I stumbled around his mess and finally reached his desk.

"It was going to be the Stone Movers but now it is the Rain Catchers." the group of gardeners?

"What dose Eva, Sky, and Sophia want from out there?" they haven't raided in a while I thought it would be the Mountain Risers they were looking for cooking supplies.

"They said the whole Lettice crop died out." well thats not good I'm glad Henry took lead there.

"Okay. The Mountain Risers will be going tomorrow they need some pepper." Henry began to scribble across one of his papers.

"I'll let them know to prepare." I spoke with my little brother for a while then walked about the halls making sure everything was running smoothly then Cell walked up beside me.

"So I heard you have two brothers. But if you were the first here then where were they?" I looked at him and thought of all the questions he has asked me.

"I was kicked out of my home because my parents saw me as a money consumer, later on they threw out Henry for the same thing. When they found out Ley was blind they thought he was useless and literally tossed him out the door. Luckily I always spied on my brothers to make sure they were safe and healthy. I took him here and raised him." Ley looked at me with wide eyes.

"Your whole life is just one big wow isn't it?" I looked at my feet and watched there methodic pattern.

"I guess so."