Interview - WarriorCatMoon335

Welcome to another interview!

Today we'll be taking a short glimpse into the life of WarriorCatMoon335.

Moon created their account on November 25, 2015. They currently have eight published stories up on their account, so go ahead and check them out! The link to their profile is in the external link.

Enjoy the interview!

———

1. What is your name?

I'm not currently comfortable with sharing my name but I am know by Moon around Wattpad as well as some irl.

2. How would you describe yourself? (in three sentences or more)

I tend to be a very friendly person, I love talking to others and making new friends, so don't be afraid to message me! I am a self-taught artist and I draw a lot for fun. I was actually homeschooled for most of my life but I've made the decision to go to Public School this year. I'm quite jumpy and nervous around people I don't know irl but once I'm your friend it feels like I never stop talking.

3. Have you ever been to a foreign country? Anywhere other than the one you would call home? If so, what are some interesting things you saw there?

I've actually only been out of the country once, unfortunately. On the way to Cooperstown, New York for my brother's baseball tournament we actually stopped by Niagara Falls and spent a night in Canada. We got to take a boat right into the falls, it was pretty cool! I'd love to go back sometime.

4. What inspires you to write? A person, a place? Anything!

Reading other books as well as watching shows or videos really helps me get inspiration to write. Seeing what other people have created makes me want to make my own worlds and stories.

5. How old were you when you took an interest in writing?

Honestly I've been writing since I can remember, I used to take little papers and wrote on them and have my parents staple them together. But I really got into it when I was 10 years old and I made my first book, which I actually posted on Wattpad eventually and is still there to this day. (Warning, if you try to go read it it's the most cringe thing ever and I only left it up for nostalgia)

6. Why did you choose your current username? Does it represent you? Does it have a story behind it?

I chose my current username because of my love of Warrior Cats, hence the beginning, and the Moon part cane from my nickname. The numbers at the end are actually my birthday.

7. Do you prefer to write fanfictions or spoofs?

Fanfictions are really fun to write and I love doing them, but Spoofs also have a special place in my heart after years of writing them on CG.