Chapter 13: The Hidden Power

Y/n POV

Second day here, I've had some time to reflect on my past home. It made me sort of depressed.
I was looking out of a window and decided to go on a walk.
I was almost out the door when Masky came in and said, "where're ya goin'?"
"Out for a walk," I said sort of mysteriously.
"Mind if I come," Masky asked.
"Sure, but you can't see what I'm going to do," I said.
"Why not," he asked as we started walking.
"Because I don't like people watching me while I do it, I find it embarrassing," I replied.
"Alright, but can I stay nearby wherever you're going to do "it"? I want to be close by in case anything happens," Masky said.
I found my way to a big area that didn't have any trees in it.
"Okay Masky, find a nearby place. I'm going to d- I mean, do what I was talking about," I said.
"Okay, I'll be over there. Just shout if you need anything," Masky said, pointing to a area where trees were covering up the view of where I was.
I nodded and Masky walked away.
    I sighed once Masky was out of earshot. It's been so long (a/n: I love that song! #thelivingtombstone!!! Ever heard of that song? No? Oh...) since I've danced before but I think I'm still good at it.
    I took out my phone and played the song Lost Girls by Lindsey Stirling. It was one of my all time favorite  songs. I loved all of the dance moves to it. I even managed to teach myself some of the moves in the music video.
    The reason I liked dancing so much is because I enjoy doing it and it makes it easy to express myself. Lost Girls is one of the very few songs that expresses my feelings about my past.
    It wasn't long before something extremely strange happened. I felt a sort of energy begin to rise in myself, like some sort of magic. The next major part of the song, all of that energy came out and I felt myself.... Change. It's all very hard to explain. All these different magical things were happening and for some reason I could see... spirits? Ghosts? I don't know, but they looked like the souls of dead children. Like from fnaf! Wait! Am I the puppet from five nights and Freddy's 2?!

      Masky POV

     I really didn't like being away from y/n. What if something happens to her? Slender and the others would kill me...
    I was thinking about that when suddenly there was a burst of magic and force coming from the direction y/n was in. Oh no, what happened now?
    I immediately ran over where she was and stopped in pure shock and amazement.
    Y/n was dancing absolutely perfectly to a gorgeous song that I've never heard before. But that wasn't why I was shocked. She looked exactly like that Puppet thing from fnaf 2 that BEN was talking about, or at least the human-female version at least.

    "Y/n.... What are you...?"

A/n: if you people want to know more about the marionette OC that I made, I'm going to be publishing my first part in my OC book which will be all about the thing that you people just transformed into. So you guys can check that out soon. Anyways seeya guys in the next chapter.