S e v e n - All the time

*Axelia's POV*

The last thing I wanted right now was a mission. But lucky for me, that's what I had planned today.

I drove up to school on my motorcycle, I could feel everybody's eyes on me as I took off my helmet. Literally everybody's eyes were on me. 

I just wanted to be invisible. 

By the time lunch rolled around, I was feeling worse. Maybe it was because today was the anniversary of my disappearance, or everyone was talking about it. It was actually kind of funny that people were talking to their friends about the theories about the 'missing girl'.

"Dude, I heard her family won the lottery and moved to Alaska."

Seriously? Is that somehow creative?

" I heard she was kidnapped by aliens and they did experiments on her and she was too weird to go back to normal school."

Mmmh, original.

"She moved because she had to go into witness protection because of that embarrassing day in grade 7."

Wait, what?! People still remember that? Oh god, it's worse than I thought.

"Hey, I haven't seen you since yesterday at lunch." I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ceraise.

"I went home early, family emergency." Wow, smooth.

"Mk. Come, let's walk to lunch." She responds.

I nod and close my locker.

When we entered the cafeteria, I noticed a boy with brown hair, with his back towards us, sitting at the table we were sitting in yesterday. 

"Oh hey Nash, I didn't realize you were here today." Ceraise said once we reached the table.

He turned to us at the sound of her voice, and I was shocked at the boy in front of me. He looked good, as good as I remembered.

This boy definitely did not have the short end of the stick. His hazel eyes were almost electric and his brown hair was glued nicely. It's safe to say that he is handsome.

He had a small smile on his face, but once he saw me it faltered.

Everyone around the table was waiting for a response from Nash. He was just staring at me, I shifted under his warm gaze.

"I'm sorry," he shook his head, "You just look so much like-"

Oh god.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not ready. I can't do this." He sighed and looked over at the group.

He stood up, grabbing his jacket and his backpack.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I try and say while looking at everyone, minus Nash.

"Don't be, it's not your fault." Monica spoke with sincerity.

I can't help it but, I really needed to know what happened to my best friend.

"If you don't mind me asking," I say kind of hesitantly, "Why is he acting like this?"