T w o- Ya, I just did that

As you can imagine, I didn't sleep much. So I am currently lying on my bed, waiting for my alarm clock to go off. I am dressed for training, with shorts and a tank top and sneakers. My hair is in a tight high pony tail.

"Axelia, you can go to training early if you want." Aubrey suggests.

"Aubrey, did you get any sleep last night?" I ask her, ignoring the suggestion.

"Nope. I haven't since they put us down here for training a week ago." She says as she gets up from her bed and goes to brush her hair into a bun. She got up 15 minutes ago and got dressed, but then went back to bed.

I sit there in silence and wait for her to speak again.

After a couple seconds, I realize she isn't going to speak, "We are in the basement?"

She looks at me, her eyes drenched in sadness. "One of the many, yes."

"I just don't get it, how could your parents just... leave you in a basement and they expect you to become an agent. Don't you have to have a heart to become something, so you can truly love it." I blurt out, instantly regretting it when I see shock and even more sadness coat her face.

Then I see an unexpected flash of anger in her eyes, "The same way that your parents didn't love you enough to take you where ever they are. And the moment an agent has a heart, they die." She snaps, taking steps closer and closer to me.

Now we are a few inches apart. Instantly regret is filled in her eyes. She throws her arms over my shoulders and leans on my shoulder, sobbing into my brand new tank top.

"I'm so sorry! I don't know where that came from, please don't hate me. We are supposed to be best friends. And I'm sure your parents loved you so much. I am sure it wasn't an option to take you with them. Maybe the didn't have time, or it would be safer for you be here. Maybe they loved you too much, they wanted you to not be running or whatever they are doing." She whispers.

I nod my head as soon as my alarm clock goes off. I look at it and press it. I look back to Aubrey who is sad. "Well looks like we should go." She says.

We walk into the training room. It's dark and has half a dozen mats in the centre. There is a row of treadmills and various workout machines. One wall is just a huge mirror.

Everyone is staring at me. They are all my age, they are all thin and beautiful people. I am the odd one out.

The one adult in the room looks to where everyone's attention is at. "Oh perfect! Everyone this is Axelia! She is our newest member. We will treat her as if she has been here as long as all of you have." The man says.

I look to everyone, they all have snobby faces.

He then turns to me, "My name is Charles and I will be your instructor."

He turns back to the class and loudly says, "Alright everyone! Pick a partner and spar with them. I will pick one group at a time to spar."

Wait spar?!  I don't even know how to punch, and this mad man is making me go up against kids from the CIA?!

Zane notices my panicked face and says, "I'll be your partner, don't worry I'll teach you-"

"Actually I want to be her partner," an unknown voice croaks.

I turn around to find a girl with strawberry blonde hair and a grin on her face. This girl reminds me of Monica.