DP-Chapter 1

Danny

I've been with Sam for years now, and thinks just aren't right. At first we though we were in love. Then we graduated and Sam was on her own with me and she decided we weren't so meant to be. After we had DJ we really lost touch. She began staying out all night, while I was left to watch him all night and then go to work the next morning. Three years later and she got me drunk and had sex with me. This resulted in Lilly, who she also didn't have anything to do with. Now it's to the point where we can't go a minute without fighting and I'm so past sick of it.

I sigh when I hear the door slam. "I see your finally home Sam." I say when she comes into the kitchen where I'm cooking. "So I stayed out late, sue me." I grip the handle of the knife hard. "Why does it stink in here, and where are the brats." She grumbles.

"I'm making food, and the kids are upstairs getting ready for supper." I say calmly still not facing her. "You should spend more time with your kids Sam, they miss you and your supposed to be their moth-" she cuts me of growling "oh don't give me that bull, Danny. I can't spend time with them when you always have them because of their powers." I finally spin around and glare. "I'm trying to help them, they have someone unlike me when I got my powers. If you really wanted to spend time with them you would."

She glares and says "you know what, fine. So I don't want to see them, or you. It was a mistake to be with you and a mistake to have them, and if I could I'd go back and stop myself from ever doing things with you!" There's a gasp and I look past Sam to see DJ and Lilly. DJ is glaring while holding Lilly in his arms, who is crying at what they undoubtedly heard her say.

"Sam, I'm sick of you doing this. I'm leaving and taking the kids. You can forget the 'mistakes' that you make with me but if I ever hear you say something about my kids again, you'll be sorry." She glares and then smirks and says "take them with you, I'll even sign them over. I'm leaving too since I've been cheating on you and am having a child with him. Just get your stuff and get out."

I tell the kids to go upstairs and pack their stuff and then watch Sam leave and slam the door. Sighing I wonder how moving will affect the kids. I pull up places that are looking for a teacher and settle on a place away from here. Hopefully the kids won't be difficult in the morning.

Feel free to vote on the character chapter, though it is not needed. I'm starting off small so votes for this chapter will be five at least. If I don't get at least five I'll publish chapter 2 next Tuesday.