DP-Chapter 6

Everyone stares at Danny wide eyed and Ember and Skulker just burst into laughter. "Man, I've never seen him so mad. Babycakes you really need to get laid." Ember says and Danny just throws his arms in the air and sits on the floor, then begins to bang his head on the wall. "Why. Can't. They. Still. Try. To. Kill. Me. Would. Be. So. Much. Better. Than. This." DJ looks at the two ghosts angrily. "Good going guys, you broke him. Now who's gonna feed me. Everyone knows Uncle Dan and Aunt Ellie can't cook!"

Lilly walks over to me and bends down. "Daddy, can you have your mental breakdown after we finish eating. You know I don'tlike eating without you." I sigh and stand up. "Okay sweetie. No more surprise guest though, please."

Ember and Skulker vanish and we sit down and eat. Afterwards Dash offers to help clean and everyone else piles into the living room. "You realize they're probably all crashing here tonight right?" He asks and I just nod. "I have two twin beds in one guest room and a twin in another. I figured we could stick the kids in DJ and Lilly's room, Tuck an Jazz can have the single bed guest room Ellie and Val in the other guest room with Paulina and Kwan and Dan can sleep in the living room on the couches, which leaves you...uh we can share if it doesn't bother you." I say and look away putting up some plates up, while blushing a bit.

"Yeah that'll work. I'm glad you have so many rooms. But how do you have such a big house when your a teacher?" He asks and I scratch my head. "Heh, so funny thing. The government pays me for if there's a sudden emergency like with the disasteriod. But I also did a thing with NASA a bit after I got out of college. They heard I wanted to be an astronaut and so I worked there a bit. Anyways I think its about time for bed."

He nods and we go into the living room and I just shake my head. "Okay, so my childish adults get to clean this up while anyone under the age of eighteen goes and gets ready for bed. Kids you'll all be in my kids room Jazz and Tuck have the single bed guest room. Val, Ellie and Paulina will have the two bed bedroom. Kwan and Dan, y'all are on couches." Everyone nods and I go to check on the kids. "Daddy, can I sleep with the girls...I don't want to be around three icky boys." I smile and look at Paulina. "By any chance could she sleep with you tonight?" She smiles and nods. "It'll be a girls night!" She sqeals and they head up after everything is cleaned. I head up and check on the boys before going into my room amd begining to change. "Hey Danny can I-how the hell did that happen!?" I pull my shirt down and pale. "Heh, uh..." I trail off and bite my lip. "So, turns out electricity is not something to play with...um, when I transformed that first time I was struck by electricity. It leaves a nasty looking scar." There a jagged round spot in the center on my hand that runs up and around my arm and over my chest where it kinda spiderwebs out. He walks over and pulls my shirt off trailing his fingers lightly over the scar on my chest and down my arm. I shiver because of the sensitivity of the skin.

"I'm sorry. It must have hurt all those times I hit you..." he trails off and I smile. "Hey, compared to some ghosts, your bullying was childs play. Don't worry about it Dash, it's all in the past." He looks up and I see a shimmer of tears in his eyes. "I always wanted to apologize about the way I acted. It wasn't right and I knew that but I did it anyway. So I'm sorry about all of it, and I really want you to forgive me if you will..." his voice lowers as he speaks. I chuckle and say "Dash, I never held it against you. For whatever reason you did it I'm sure it was a good one. So don't worry about it." Dash looks down and takes a deep breath, releasing it slowly before he moves quickly and his lips connect with mine. My eyes widen and I stare at his closed eyes before mine slowly close as well. He pulls me close and deepens the kiss, sliding his tongue across my lower lip.