DO-Chapter 11

He nods runs his fingers over the scar one more time before saying, "I actually wasn't born with my metal arms. Dad had them replaced to metal arms so I'd be more like him...he wanted a hunting son, someone to help him with big hunts. All he got was a scared kid who couldn't control his arm function half the time and only wanted to play music the other half." I take a deep breath and vow to have a talk with Skulker after school. "I don't really know what to say, I know how it is to have parents who can hurt you easily. A year of my life was spent with my parents hunting me to disect me...but it'll get better. Now if don't wake the others we'll be late for school, so lets go."

We get up and I get dressed in a long sleeve dress shirt and jeans, then go wake the boys before finishing getting ready and make a small breakfast of eggs and toast then straighten to house a bit and heard everyone towards the car. I drop off my two and Sky and I head to the high school. "Just don't try to pull any pranks and don't worry about the kids. Most of them are more insecure about themselves than anything else and please, no fighting."

We head to the classroom and he sits behind my desk and pulls out his phone to play a game. I straighten everything and pull out the worksheets since its a thursday and we really only need to review. Teens begin to trickle in and take their seats. Once everyone is in and have taken their seats I hand out the worksheats and tell them the to work them and stay relatively quiet.

The classes pass slowly and I introduce Sky to some class's who notice him. They take in his appearance pretty well and and smirk when he actually becomes shy. When Kellin comes in for class he doesn't see Sky because he went to the bathroom and he droops in his seat. Five minutes later Sky comes back in, using the door like I told him too, and sits down on the floor again. He looks up and smiles when he sees Kellin. Then I see the glint in his eyes and watch as he makes a flaming blue rose and floats it over in front of Kellin.

He looks at it and looks up shocked, then smiles when he sees Sky, he grabs the rose and runs his fingers over the petals. By now everyone is looking at Sky and he blushes and the flower vanishes.  Everyone begins asking questions and I role my eyes. "No, he is not my son, yes he is full ghost, no he is not 'available', yes he was born a ghost, and no he can not demonstrate his ghost powers." Everyone groans and complains but I don't budge. "Any other questions?" A girl in the back raises her hand. "Who are your parents?" Sky looks at me and I nod. "My mom is Ember and my Dad is Skulker. I also have a little sister named Amber."

She nods and everyone starts talking about how awsome his parents are. A boy raises his hand and says "whats your name and your core?" Wow kid does his research. Sky says "um my name is Skyllix but everyone calls me Sky. And uh well both my parents core were fire so mine is to. Most ghost have a fire core, but some get lucky like Danny and get an ice core or electricity or such." They all nod and another guy raises his hand and says "so are your metal arms real, like were you born with them or?" Sky barly flinches and says "uh, thats a little personal. Next question?" A girl raises her hand and says "so you have a girlfriend?" I role my eyes and Sky laughs. "No, and I don't swing that way either. I've got my eye of a cute guy though." He discreetly glances at Kellin and the bell rings. Kellin walks over and says "Dad said it was cool if Sky came over today, you know if you'll let him." I smirk and glance at Sky. "So long as y'all agree to watch the others. I actually need to take care of some things." Sky gives and distainful look but nods. They head off and I call Dash. "Hello." He says and I smile.

"Hey, your keeping my kids and Sky for a while I have to handle some business." It's silent for a second and he asks "and what do I get in return?"