Deal

During the entire class Gilbert was throwing chalk at the back of Anne's head trying to grasp her attention. He never wanted actually no he never needed it so badly. He made sure not to call her carrots in this moment knowing his head still hurt from that incident.

Yet Anne somehow was more stubborn than before although she wanted nothing more than to kiss him and forgive gilbert but she couldn't because one part of her was still upset with Gilbert for not trusting her.but she couldn't lie to herself knowing she was even more upset with herself for trusting him knowing that one day it was possible that he would brake her heart.

And that was exactly what he did her heart was shattered so much that she could barely  move or speak even to her friends.

She clearly needed to talk about it but not with Billy she couldn't ask him for relationship advice when they had just ended theirs.

She couldn't talk to Diana since surprisingly she still had not been in one

And she most definitely could not talk to Ruby because that was just cruel even if she approved of her and Gilbert's courtship or more commonly known as their ended courtship.

Anne couldn't talk to anyone she was all alone yet again. Left slowly growing sadder by the minute.

Anne was so caught up in her thought that she had not heard the bell ring class was over which meant she had to run over and grab her stuff before Gilbert could even get a single word out to try and stop her.
She quickly put on her coat hat and scarf and sprinted out of the school house Gilbert following in pursuit.

"Anne you can't ignore me forever remember we live together!"  He shouted after her

"See you at home!" she responded running even faster than before. Leaving Gilbert in her dust.

As Gilbert slowly came to a stop only a few feet away from the school house giving up he realized he definitely had to go through with the plan he had talked to Cole about but he also needed help to do so.

"Hey Billy!" Yelled Gilbert grabbing Andrews attention

"Blythe?" He answers jogging up to him

"I need your help."

"I don't know Gil it really depends..."

"Anne" Gilbert spoke interrupting him

"You got a deal!" Said Billy spitting in his hand and putting it I front of Gilbert to shake

"Deal" Smiled Gilbert copying Billy's actions

"Let's do this!"