Epilogue

"I am overcome with an endless amount of joy" Anne laughed smiling ear to ear she was up in her room twirling in her dress.

It was finally the night the night of the formal Anne was already dressed in a lovely blue dress hair down surprisingly. Her and Gilbert were about to make there way there.
That is once Matthew allowed Gilbert to leave with Anne

"Anne come on down it's time to leave!" Marrila Yelled after Anne

Immediately Anne raced down stairs grabbed Gilbert and practically ran out the door not sparing one last second for Matthew to intervene.

"I am too I am very happy that I asked you to accompany me if I didn't I feel like I would be mopping around doing nothing but being disappointed in the fact i never asked you" Gilbert grinned like a goof. As they walked down the trail towards the formal which was located inside the school house.

"Also you look splendid" he concluded Gilbert's father always told him to treat a women right even if his Father was not living he was still very much alive in Gilbert's heart.

"Thank you Gilbert" she smiled

"When I first came to live with you I asked myself one question. 'What am I getting myself into?' And now I know the answer. I got myself into a family full of laughter and love" she smiled grabbing Gilbert's hand stopping just at the steps of the school house. "And most importantly I managed to fall in love with you"

"All it took was a few spelling bees" he whispered playing with a strand of her hair

"And you won fair and square"