Max POV

After the ceremony, pictures and cutting the cake, Chloe and I went to her room upstairs and got changed into more practical outfits, then went back downstairs to the reception.

The place was alive with chatter. I found Natalia coming from the stair with my mom, now in a cute shirt with Rainbow Dash on it, a frilly pink skirt with purple leggings under it, and pink sneakers, a more casual outfit for a toddler.

She ran to me and I picked her up and walked over to Chloe, who was talking to Kate. "Auntie Kay!" Natalia cried out, leaning out of my arms and to Kate's.

"Well, I guess she wants you." I laughed. Kate gladly took hold of her and walked away, promising her lots of tea parties.

"Why, hello there, Mrs. Price." Chloe said. I blushed and smiled back. "I love it when you turn into a tomato."

"Shut up." I giggled.

Soon it was time for the toasts and speeches, which were beautiful. Just when we thought it was over, David stood up.

"I have something to say." He began. "I didn't prepare this speech, so I'm kind of just making it up as I go along. Max and I didn't meet under the best circumstances, but I hadn't ever seen Chloe as happy as when you were there, Max. To see that smile, more genuine than I have ever seen, even around Rachel. I have no doubt that Chloe loved Rachel very much, but she was in love with you, Max. And, Chloe, don't you deny that. I've seen pictures of when you guys were younger. I looks you both gave each other was pure love. And I can't tell you enough, Chloe, that what people would've ran from, you stepped up to and exceeded all expectations, always taking it ten steps further than was necessary. So, what I'm really trying to say i-is that you did a great job, as did you Max. I'm-I'm so fucking proud of you. Both of you. And-And I know, I just know, that William is, too."

Everyone was silent after David speech, but I couldn't tell why because I was hiding my face, trying to hold back the tears. Trying, but failing.

"Th-thanks, D-ad." Chloe stuttered. Everybody was emotional, from misty eyes to full out bawling, like Joyce.

Ryan stood suddenly. "I don't have anything emotional to say, I think David covered all that mushy shit, the fucking marshmallow. " David just shrugged. "But, a bet is a bet even if I only took it for the sake of argument, and I'm sure this is what he would put it to, anyway. So, here you go, love birds." Dad tossed a hundred dollar bill at us.

"You made a bet that we would end up together?" Chloe asked.

"No. We made a bet that you two would married each other, whether true love or just some pact." Dad chuckled.

"When was this?" I asked.

"You see, William told me that he knew you, Chloe, were gay from the time that you were a toddler. We made the bet about six months after you two met." We both gaped at him. 

"Well, that actually sounds exactly like Daddy." Chloe sniffed, fresh tears in her eyes.

The rest of the reception went by smoothly. Silly songs were played and dance to, small talk was used, and friendships ensued. It felt nice to share one of the most wonderful days of my life surrounded by friends and family. I don't know why I had been nervous. Every thing turned out perfect.

Once 7pm rolled around, Chloe and I went to the radio and turned off the music, causing everyone to look at us. I cleared my throat. "Uhm, we wanted to thank everyone for coming to our wedding. We hope you guys enjoyed yourselves, but it's now, sadly, time to leave." I smiled at everyone as they groaned, showing how much did not want to leave.

"Before you go, Chloe and I have an announcement. Chloe?" I turned toward her.

She spread arms out wide, the biggest shit eating grin on her face, and yelled out,

"I'M PREGNANT!"

A/N: First, I would like to apologize. I sowwy.

Now, I legit was making David's speech up as I went along. Also, did anyone see what I did with the rainbow dash shirt? Haha! So, this is the last chapter of this story. It's done. If you would like a continuation of it, let me know.

Guys, we went from:

To:

I'm so proud of my little lesbians!

BYE!