Chapter Three: Jerk!

~(Y/N)'s POV~
Me and Smolder played kickball in a field that's close to Ponyville. Gallus was holding up my basket while Ocellus held up Smolder's basket. Yona held the ball. "Every creature ready?" Yona asks "yep!" We shouted and Yona throws up the ball Smolder kicks the ball but I jumped up and grabbed it with my mouth before throwing it over at my basket. When it was almost in Smolder kicks it with her tail. I growled and jumped up before kicking the ball. My ball scored. "Aw! No fair" Smolder pouted/yelled while I danced in my victory dance. We played for about an hour until we needed to take a break. My score was on 46 and Smolder's was on 21. "Your being lucky so far" Smolder said while I drank my water. I smirk "it sounds like some creature is jealous" I said and Smolder growls. "Every creature! Aren't you suppose to be at school?!" We hear Rainbow Dash yell and I flinch before turning around to see Rainbow Dash and the other teachers. Twilight walks up to me "(Y/N), I'm honestly disappointed. I thought you we're going to be better than this, like the rest of your family" Twilight said and I grew furious at the mention of my family. I was tired that I'm being constantly reminded about my mistakes. "What about I don't want to be apart of my family?! I'm not perfect like them!!" I growled while showing my teeth. Twilight takes a step back in surprise but I step a little closer. "I don't want to be constantly reminded about the mistakes I make! Creatures saying that they want me to change!" I growled before running back to the school. Ignoring everyone calling out for me. I ran back into my room, closing and locking the door in the process. I sobbed and laid down in my bed. I sobbed loudly while tears streamed down my face like a waterfall. "Why can't any creature accept me for who I am?" I sobbed until I heard a knock on my door. "(Y/N), please, open the door!" I hear Twilight say while the doorknob shook. I sobbed more. Why can't Twilight accept me for who I am? Suddenly, Twilight uses her magic to teleport inside my room. Twilight gasps and frowns at me sobbing. "(Y/N), I'm sorry that upset you" Twilight said while walking over and laid next to me. I frown and lay my head down. There was an uncomfortable silence until Twilight broke it. "Can you tell me why you said that back at the field. That creatures keep on telling you to change?" Twilight said and I sighed "well, back at Moon City this one time my father told me to change. And ever since then creatures kept on reminding me that I have to change" I said.
~FlashBack~
I was 11 years old. I was playing with my friend, Neko. But, then my father catches me. "(Y/N), what are you doing?" Dad asks sternly and my ears flatten. "I was just playing with my friend..." I mumbled "you aren't suppose to be playing with your friends. You should be hunting! Your 11 years old and you can't get a single thing right!" Dad said "uh, I-I'll just go..." Neko said before running off. "I'm very disappointed in you (Y/N)" Dad said and I growled at him. "I don't want to do anything with you! Your a monster!" I yelled before running off while sobbing.
~End Of Flashback~
"Back then he was a jerk, but now after I said that he's been nicer. But everyone keeps on telling me what I can and can't do" I said while hopping off of my bed. Twilight frowns and hugged me with her left wing. "I'm sorry" Twilight said with her ears flat. I smile and nudge her head a little with my head. "It's alright. You didn't know" I said before walking out of my room with Twilight following. "I guess I have detention huh?" I said with a smirk and Twilight giggles a little "well, since you told me about your story and I made you cry....you won't be having detention" Twilight said and I smile brightly before hugging her "thanks Twilight!" I yelled "I'll get to class I promise!" I then ran off to class with a smile.