Chapter Seven: Koka

~(Y/N)'s POV~
After detention me and Smolder met with the others in front of the school. "There you guys are! Where have you two been?!" Gallus said, clearly annoyed that we're incredibly late. "Ugh, we had detention, remember?" Smolder said as she cross her arms. They glare at each other. "Ok! That's enough you two!" I said, stepping in between them. "Yea yea, Headmare's pet" Gallus said with a smirk. I was shocked. "Headmare's pet? What do you mean?" I said, my eyes going everywhere. "Don't play dumb, we saw you and Twilight kiss" Smolder said with a smile. "But don't worry, we aren't judging you. Gallus and Smolder is just teasing you" Ocellus said, patting my back for support. I smile. "And the way they looked at each other" Gallus said, holding his claws together while he had puppy eyes. I blush. "It was like they we're meant to be!" Silver Stream said with a bright smile. "G-guys! Stop!" I yelled in embarrassment and they laugh. We soon start walking towards the Carnival.
~Damon's POV~
I walk through Moon City. Koka, then walks up to me. (Koka is the Lion from Chapter Two). "Hey, your majesty" Koka said with that creepy smile of his. "What do you want, Koka?" I said as I walk past him. Koka quickly catches up. "I just want to hang out with our King" Koka said. I glare at him before looking forward. "I'm busy" I said before running off.
~Koka's POV~
I watch as Damon runs off into a large crowd of Lions. Tsk, coward I thought. I slowly smile more. I'll just have to do plan B then. I chuckle before running off to start my plan.
Sorry it's short!