Chapter Five: Staying

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I sat in Rarity's class while taking notes on sowing. The bell soon rings and we went to our lockers. "Ms. (L/N)" I hear a male voice say. I close my locker to see the mail pony "this is for you" The Mail Pony said while handing me a piece of paper I take it and open it while the Mail Pony walks off. It was a letter.
Dear Princess (Y/N),
I want you to know that I'm going to your school to see how well you've been doing. If your doing good I'll give you a choice to stay longer or come back home and if your doing bad I fear that I have to force you to come back home. I will see you at noon.

Love,
Your Father

I gasp with wide eyes. "Hey (Y/N)! Whatcha got there?" I hear Pinkie say before grabbing the letter. She read it and gasped happily. "I have to tell Twilight!" Pinkie Pie yelled before hopping off to Twilight's office. I shake my head to get out of my shocked state. "Wait, Pinkie! Twilight will be freaking out!" I yelled before running after her. I soon make to Twilight's office to see Twilight reading the letter with wide eyes. I walk over to Pinkie while my breathing was a little bit heavy. "Pinkie? What happened?" I ask "Twilight read the letter 5 times!" Pinkie Pie said. I sigh before walking over to Twilight "Twilight, please don't freak out" I said before Twilight grabbed my shoulders "are you going to stay?!" Twilight yelled and I jump a little "o-of course! Just don't freak out!" I said before Twilight took a deep breath and let go of my shoulders. "Ok, I won't freak out" Twilight said with a reassuring smile. I smile back before nudging her head with mine "thanks Twi" I said while Twilight blushes. I walk out of Twilight's office so I can get ready for class.
~Twilight's POV~
When (Y/N) closes the door I squeal happily. "Pinkie! Do you know what this means?!" I said and Pinkie shrugs. "On chapter two it said 'if a Lion nudges your head with theirs and starts calling you by your nickname then that means their liking you more and more! Congratulations!'" I read while standing on my desk. "Wow Twi! Before you know it you and (Y/N) will be a couple!" Pinkie said and I smile brightly "well, I have to go! Cya!" Pinkie said before hopping out of my office. I hug the book "I hope so" I said before snapping out of it "ok Twilight focus!".
~Time Skip~
~(Y/N)'s POV~
I walk down the stairs and towards the main entrance where everyone else we're. "(Y/N)! C'mon, we have to see what you choose!" Rainbow Dash said, pushing me towards the front where the students made half of a circle. Rainbow Dash flies back to the Professors before the messenger from Moon City walked up to the enterance. "All hail for King Damon!" The Messenger said before moving aside to reveal my parents and siblings. "Mom! Dad! Neko! Kailani!" I yelled and hugged them. Dad chuckles while I pull away "it's nice to see you too" Dad said and I smile at him. "Have you made your decision?" Mom said. I look back at everyone before back at my family with a smile. "I will be staying here" I said and everyone cheers. "Very well. But have you found anyone you liked?" Dad whispered that last part to me with a smirk. I blush "father!" I yelled and Dad laughs "I'm just kidding" Dad said, rubbing my head with his paw and I smile at him. "We better get going. Good luck" Mom said with a smile while the others walked off. I walk back to the others while they keep cheering. I giggle a little before going to Twilight who was laughing. "I told you that I would stay" I said to Twilight, making her stop. I smirk before walking off to my room.