Chapter Four: Wonderbolt Show

~(Y/N)'s POV~
"Did you know that theres going to be a show?!" Ocellus said and I raise an eyebrow "a show? Of what kind?" I ask "a wonderbolt show! I even got us tickets!" Ocellus said and held out some tickets. "Um, what are 'Wonderbolts'?" I ask "only the greatest ponies ever!" Yona said "where have you been all this time?" Gallus asks "did you seriously forgot that Lions and Ponies went at war?" I ask and Gallus rubs the back of his head in embarrassment. "Anyways, are you coming?" Sandbar said and I smiled "I guess I'll give it a shot" I said and they cheered. Once we we're ready to go we skipped Rarity's class and went to the wonderbolt show. It took us about an hour to get there but we finally made it. We sat in the top row of the pavement seats with popcorn, candy, cottencandy, and cupcakes. "Oooh, I can't wait to see the show!" Silver Stream said and I smile "I can't wait either. It sounds like fun!" I said until we saw a group of ponies in suits fly up to the sky. I watch as they did tricks in amazement. "Woooah, so these are the Wonderbolts?" I said and they nod in agreement. But then I saw, Rainbow Dash? "Wait, isn't that Professor Rainbow Dash?" I ask and the others gasp "I forgot she was in the Wonderbolts" Ocellus said and I gulp "we have to get out of here before she sees us" I whispered to the others "but this your first show!" Silver Stream said "what's more important, staying here and watching the show or not getting in trouble by one of our teachers?!" I whispered yelled and Silver Stream thinks for a minute "the show?" Silver Stream said with a nervous smile and facepalmed. "Ahem" we hear Rainbow Dash clear her throat. We slowly look up to see Rainbow Dash with crossed arms. I chuckle nervously "heeeey" Sandbar said with a nervous smile "Rainbow Dash! What are you doing up here?!" We hear a meaner voice yell. We see a yellow pony with an orange and yellow mane fly towards us. "Wait, isn't that Princess (Y/N) of Moon City?" The pony said "does everyone know who I am?" I said and the others shrugged. "Spitfire, (Y/N) is our new student so she can learn friendship" Rainbow Dash said and I wave nervously at Spitfire "h-hi Commander Spitfire" I said nervously "so she might do a Peace Treaty for Lions and Ponies?" Spitfire said with an raised eyebrow and crossed arms. "W-well when I'm Queen maybe. But if Ponies aren't as nice as I see then we will have war again" I said sitting up straight. "You and your friends better know what your doing. The fate of Equestria is in all of your hooves. From what I see your doing a horrible job, the Princess is skipping classes for Ponies sake!" Spitfire yelled before flying off. Rainbow Dash sighs before glaring at us "go back to class. (Y/N), your going to Twilight's office" Rainbow Dash said "it isn't her fault! We we're the ones who told her about this show! She didn't even know what Wonderbolts we're!" Ocellus said "I'm glad that you showed her what the Wonderbolts we're, but (Y/N)'s destiny realise on us. Maybe one day she'll be an evil Queen because of us. So show her the right way!" Rainbow Dash scolded before flying off. We sigh and start walking back to school. Once we we're in town Smolder speaks up "we're sorry we got you in trouble" Smolder said and I sigh "it's alright, all of you just wanted to show me the Wonderbolts. But sadly, I'll be taking all of Twilight's anger" I said before we walked into school. "Good luck" They said before we parted ways. I took a deep breathe before opening Twilight's door a little "Princess Twilight?" I said while Twilight read some book called '101 Lion Ways To Show Love'. Twilight quickly shuts the book and slams it onto her desk with a blush "yes?" Twilight said and I walk in. "Aren't you suppose to be in class?" Twilight said with an raised eyebrow. I sat down in a black chair that was in front of Twilight's desk. "W-well, about that..." I said while looking down. "What did you do?" Twilight asks suspiciously and I look up at her "I might have skipped Professor Rarity's class to go to the Wonderbolts' show since I never heard of it before. So, my friends and me skipped class and went to it. But, we we're caught by Professor Rainbow Dash and now, here I am. Please don't punish my friends! They just wanted me to show the Pony world a little!" I said and Twilight sighs. "Well, I'm not happy that you keep on skipping class. But, I won't be punishing your friends since they we're being nice. I will only punish you though, you will be cleaning my office for 2 weeks" Twilight said and I sigh before nodding. "Of course" I said but then looked at the book "but, why we're you reading about Lion love?" Twilight starts getting nervous "so that I can learn about your species more, of course!" Twilight said nervously. I raise an eyebrow before swiping the book away from her. She tried getting it back but she failed horribly. I open the book to chapter one. "If a male or female Lion nudge your head with theirs then that means they have a crush on you. So, if you like them, it's your lucky day" I read out loud and I blush a little. "Um, are you sure you need to learn this?" I said as Twilight takes it away with her magic. "Y-yep! Now get to class!" Twilight said before I walked out, walking by Starlight and Spike in the process.
~Twilight's POV~
I watch as (Y/N) walks out and Starlight and Spike walks in. "What was that about?" Spike said and I sigh "(Y/N) skipped class again. But, I did decide to punish her" I said "which is?" "Cleaning" "I heard Lions don't like cleaning, so that might work" Starlight said. Starlight soon sees the book and reads the title. "Uhm, Twi? Why are you reading about Lion love?" Spike said "is it because your trying to get (Y/N) to like you?" Starlight said and I smile "actually, I don't think I need to! On chapter one it says if a male or female lion nudges their head with your own then that means they have a crush on you! She nudged my head with her own back at Fluttershy's class!" I said with a bright smile. Starlight smiles back "lucky you! But wait a little longer for more clues before your so sure" Starlight said before I nod.