Prologue

Like queens they rule,

Like queens they fool.

Like people they lie,

Like people they die.

"A ride of fame, popularity, and a ton of mysteries."

When charismatic and well off town sweetheart Sadie Lancaster disappeared one gloomy evening in the waters of the Pacific, she becomes more than the talk of her small town. Articles of the newspapers, local reports, and even social media started to blow up with theories of what happened to her. The adults have set curfews and cops were stationed in the beach even at night. After all, everyone thought that it was murder.

All it took was one evidence to break everything - the fear of the townspeople, the mystery behind Sadie's death, and lastly the name Sadie Lancaster. It's funny how the evidence that was supposed to give her justice and peace was the same evidence that destroyed her name and will leave her restless even in her grave.

Sadie Lancaster was not murdered, she committed suicide.

Mia Dalton is a newbie in town. She doesn't need anyone to tell her about Sadie to know what happened. Perked by the mystery of her unseen body, she is set on retracing the steps of the stranger just to satisfy her curiosity. After all, dead bodies don't just bury themselves.

June Prescott felt guilty. She may no longer be close to the girl next door but Sadie did still hold a piece of her heart. She is determined to solve the mystery behind her motives and how no one saw it coming - even her closest friends.

As they set their own journeys in finding out the truth behind the crime, they are bound to break rules, get out of their boundaries, and find themselves in big trouble. They sure are in one heck of a ride.

 They sure are in one heck of a ride