Preface

Dear Readers,

As a writer, I will be as transparent as I can be. I haven't written in a few years. I am currently trying to return to my old hobby because I know that writing is still a part of myself just as any hobby that I have right now is. As you grow up, you tend to learn new things, discover more things about yourself or life in general, and you tend to abandon some things that you used to love. As I tried to grow personally, I left writing along the way and I am now trying to find my way back into the world of writing. With all that said, I hope you can understand that my story is almost the same as that of a beginner's. I have to relearn some things, make some old mistakes, struggle with trying to relearn the ropes, you name it. I am, however, willing to do them all. It may take me some time to finish this story but I promise to finish it. If there are plot holes or grammatical errors, I will try to correct them once I get to the end of the story. I hope that most if not all of my readers read through this because I have already warned you. This story will take time to finish. It wouldn't be perfect. It wouldn't be the best. I welcome creative criticism at all cost. Hit me with your harsh words. I am ready. What I would not condone, however, is bad attitude. I have a lot of workloads from school. Writing is my escape from deadlines, don't make Wattpad as another deadline area.

 Writing is my escape from deadlines, don't make Wattpad as another deadline area