Im Going Anti-Bully!

****Alot of cuss words :)****

Ive actually had a SERIOUS problem with this! Bullying is stupid. Only retards with no life do it. I have close friends. BEST FRIENDS! That get bullied! Do you bitches that bully like to see YOUR friends hurt, physically and emotionally?! Or worse, YOURSELVES?! I didnt think so! So stop. If you get bullied Im sorry. And I mean it. Tell someone! I dont give a single crap if they "threatened you" because guess what? Your strong. Strong like Percy Jackson. Strong like Harry Potter or Leo Valdez or Happy the Dragon! Heck they are just low-lives that have no sense of guidance! They say their parents are to blame. Only halfly. Go ahead giving me stupid comments about how this is wrong, because Suprise! Its right! I feel sorry for you victims. And if your a victim or neither, what Im about to say is not for you.

................

.................

..................

...................

Screw you.

Heres the thing I found:

That girl you just called fat? She's O/Ding on diet pills. That girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on makeup just so people may like her. That boy you just tripped? He gets abused enough at home. Remember the man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. Remember that woman with the distorced face? She was in a gas explosion. People dont have to hurt.

I also thought up this.

B: Bitchy (sorry)

U: Ugly

L: Lowly

L: Like

Y: You!