Chapter 2~Wait! I know you!

Chapter 2

Recap:

"I wonder who were sharing the van with?" Moose said. He hates strangers.

"I heard they are from Jersey" J-LO said, impatiently tapping her fingers on her phone.

"OMG! THE ICONIC BOYZ!" Giggles and Melinda looked up with excitement.

"Guys, chill, we honestly don't even know if they are going to HHI this year" I said, annoyed at their love of those immature boys.

"THE VANS HERE!" Will Smith said as we grabbed our bags and hopped into the bus/van thingy.

"OHMYGOSH!" Melinda and Giggles screeched. This is going to be a long ride.

*MIKEYS POV*

I jumped at the two girls in front of us boyz. They must be fans. One of them caught my eye, even though they were identical twins, and I don't know, something just, clicked, when I saw her.

One of the twins was a total tomboy. Hair up with jeans and a black tank top on.

On the other hand, the girl I clicked with was wearing a pink dress and looked like a total girly girl.

"HI im Melinda, but most people just call me M!" The one I clicked with held out her hand for me to shake.

"Im Mikey"

"Oh we know!" The other twin said as she sat down next to Louis, who was checking her out.

"Im KellyAnne by the way, but everyone calls me Giggles" She spoke again, and it finally clicked.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE STARTING PROBLEMS! I LOVE YOU!" I guess Jason must have caught on too, because he was the one who was screaming.

"Um, yeah" Kat said. I knew the crews names by heart. Us boyz absolutely LOVE them.

"Can I get a picture with you?" I asked Melinda. She nodded and we posed. I kissed her cheek and she started blushing like crazy.

She started crying. "Why are you crying M, what did he do to you?" Moose came and sat down next to her.

"N-nothing. Its just im so happy to meet these boys. I absolutely love you guys and now I look like a total idiot!" She looked up at me smiling through her tears.

"Im so honored to meet you! And you don't look like and idiot Melinda!" I pulled her into my chest and let her cry her heart out.

"Its okay, its okay"

*KATS POV*

"Pansy" Giggles said, directed at Melinda who was sobbing on Mikey's shoulder.

I elbowed her in the side.

"OW! WTF Kat?!?!?"

"Don't call your sister a 'pansy' Giggles, I mean it"

"Okay sorry" she looked down at her phone.

"Don't sweat it. Now stop texting you Dork and start talking to your crush" I pushed her a little towards Louis, who she has been crushing on hard for a year now.

"Hey" I spun around to see that a boy with brown spiked up hair and hazel eyes was looking at me. Max was also looking at me and it seemed like he was pissed.

"Um, hi?" I looked at him quizzically. What the hell does he want?

"I was wondering if we could take a pic together, your my favorite member of Starting Problems" He said while blushing. He actually was incredibly cute. Kat, don't go down that road.

"Sure!" I said and patted the seat next to me. He sat down and we both made funny faces while he took the pictures. We even posted a few on twitter after her introduced himself as Madison Alamia.

@KatStartingTheProbs: Just looking SEXY with @ICONicMad HHI HERE WE COME! Twitpic...

@ICONicMad: I might just be fanboying right now...in the presence of @KatStartingTheProbs Twitpic...

I replied to that one.

@KatStartingTheProbs: @ICONicMad fanboying, really?

He laughed and looked up at me.

"It's a thing" he said in a serious tone making me burst out laughing.

"Not for straight men it isn't!" I'll admit it. I was flirting. But who wouldn't? Millions of girls would kill to be in my position but instead I feel guilty.

Why, you ask? Because I have a HUGE crush on Max, but he has no idea.

I looked over at Max to see he had clenched fists.

"Okay everyone, were here!" The driver yelled back at us.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I need you all to check our my joint account with my besties Erin and Krissy. Its @BeIconicStandGrand

Love you all

The pic is or Ramsy and Giggles.

~Kat