Chapter 7~Confession Time & Cheesy Love Songs

Chapter 7

*NICKS POV*

I honestly have no idea what it is. There is just something about her, something that I want to get close to. She has my stomach tied in knots and sweaty palms and I've only known her for a couple hours.

"MOOSE GET BACK HERE WITH THAT!" someone squealed before they bumped into me, knocking me over.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. I'm such a ditz" I looked up to see the girl clouding my thoughts holding out a hand to get me up.

I took the hand and she pulled me up with surprising strength. We both still had a grip on each other's hands and out faces were literally centimeters apart.

I have never wanted anything more than I wanted to kiss her in that moment.

"um, again, sorry" She took her hand from my grip and backed away. I immediately wanted her by my side again.

"Damn, you are falling HARD bro" I turned around to see Madison smirking.

"Oh like you are any different" I said, jutting my thumb at Kat, who was now talking to Max.

"dude I cant help it, I mean, look at her! Shes breathtaking! But she would never like me"

"Why not? You are Madison Alamia for pete sakes! Teenage girls everywhere want you!"

"But, she likes Max. I barged in on them almost kissing" Oh, that sucks.

"MARK WILKIE JACOBS YOU GIVE ME THAT PHONE BACK RIGHT NOW" I heard Jazz scream from across the street.

Even when she was mad she was breathtaking...

"BABIES! I LIKE BABIES!" Kat came barreling in-between us to chase after what I presume was a baby in a stroller. The girls a tad weird.

"Really, you are head over heels for her?" we both looked at Kat who was now running down the street chasing the lady who was obviously freaked out by her.

"What? Shes different and weird in an amazing way"

"Damn moms, why do they always have to take my babies!" Kat huffed as she ran back to us.

Us boyz stared at her in astonishment while her crew didn't even seem to care.

"That's just how Kat rolls. She loves baby anything. Babies, kittens, puppies, baby carrots-"

"Do you remember the time when-" Kat clamped a hand over Giggles mouth before she could finish.

"WE NEVER SPEAK OF THAT!" She shouted, making Madison laugh really loud and awkwardly. I'm pretty sure he snorted but Kat blew it off. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

"Hey I just met you!" Jazz belted out to a song that was playing in a nearby store.

"And this is crazy!" I sang back, and we both laughed.

"But here's my number" She looked beautiful. I couldn't handle it anymore.

I did the unthinkable.

I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her waist, securing her in place.

"So kiss me maybe" I leaned in and....