μηδέν

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Hurry the fuck up!" I yelled at Ares from the backseat

"Hurry the fuck up!" I yelled at Ares from the backseat. My hand pressed down on my left side hoping to control some of the bleedings.

"Oh yeah sure, it's no problem," Ares called back to me. "It's not like I'm already pushing a hundred and ten!" He yelled the last bit at me.

The faint sound of music could be heard coming from the speakers before it was turned up.

Are you fucking kidding me? Tokyo drift?

"Seriously Silas?" I groaned out as Hades began pressing down on my abdomen with a rag in his right hand and his phone in his left.

I didn't get a verbal response but I could see him grin back at me from the front passenger seat. Ares shot him a glare before turning the music off.

"Fuck." Hades cursed.

"What fuck? No fuck, you say fuck when something bad is happening and in case you haven't noticed, we can't afford bad right now." Ares hissed as he drifted the car slightly.

"The doctor isn't answering," Hades responded. "Drive to the nearest hospital instead."

"Well then call him again!" I shouted as loud as I could. My hands were covered in blood now. I didn't even realize I had this much blood in my damn body.

"I already called five times." He grumbled pissed off. It was rare his calm facade crumbled but I was bleeding out right now so I couldn't blame him for losing his composure.

He looked back down at me and I could see the panicked expression on his face. My eyes were fluttering as I drifted to the outskirts of unconsciousness. He slapped my face a few times. "Eyes on me brother." My body jolted slightly at the slaps before meeting his eyes, the same hazel coloring that my father has. "Good, that's good. Just stay awake."

"Ares, how far are we?" Hades questioned while I groaned about the incompetent doctor.

"Don't worry big brother," Silas said, turning in his seat to look at me. "I'll cut him open for you." He said while giving a sadistic smile.

"We're here, get him out of the car now!" Ares yelled.

Hades and Silas lifted me from my seat and got me through the hospital doors as fast as they could. Black dots began flooding my vision as the importance of keeping my eyes open drifted out of my thoughts.

"Help us, please! My brother has been shot!" Hades yelled in a deep voice that held a tone of urgency.

I could feel my body being laid down on a bed before being pushed down a hall. The hospital lights flew across my vision before a figure blocked them.

The only thing I could make out was her mouth moving, no sound flooded my head as my hearing began to fail me. Green eyes met mine as the fight left my body and my eyes shut completely.