δύο

CHAPTER TWO
one stitch at a time

It was safe to say the three weeks wait to see Juliette again were filled with excitement

It was safe to say the three weeks wait to see Juliette again were filled with excitement. Hades spent days locked in his office distracting himself with work, although he couldn't deny the slight excitement he felt when Ares laid down the file containing her background check on his desk. Ares had spent the first two weeks finding any and all information on the little doctor. He found everything he could and still looked for more after that. He found how she flew through high school like it was nothing, often skipping entire grades throughout her academic career. He knew her favorite color, favorite food, and even how much she hated the feeling of velvet.

So while Hades and Ares tried not to get excited but immersed themselves in anything they could, whether that was her or work, Silas and Demios had a much different approach. Demios had taken it upon himself to follow her every move, not that she went anywhere except for work and running errands. One night when Demios was heading out to follow her and make sure she made it home safe Silas noticed and went with him. Silas wasn't going to judge him, he was psychotic himself so who was he to tell his older brother no? Especially when Demios' obsession with her had already begun.

Juliette had made it home safe that night. Once she was safely inside Silas got ready to head back home only to be stopped by Demios who pulled him to a stop and told him to listen. Muffled yelling could be heard from the small yellow house in front of them. One was a man's and the other belonged to their woman. They'd come to find out it was her boyfriend Rome who she'd been arguing with, and it just so happened the one they witnessed was one argument of many. Eventually they began staying later to make sure nothing else happened. One night he left the house in a rage and it was a coincidence when Silas just so happened to run into him a few days later.

It was absolutely tragic when he got into an accident that broke his right leg. If you asked Silas if he had anything to do with it he'd smile and deny it but if it was his brothers asking he'd complain about not being able to take his tongue for yelling at what was theirs. He was only slightly placated when they got their hands on their doctor who hadn't answered their calls the night Demios was shot. Then it was time for him to make good on his promise to Demios to cut him open. Only problem was now they needed a new doctor and they had a very specific one in mind. They were meant to see her in a few days so they spent those days planning.

Hades on how they'd get her to work for them as their own personal doctor, Ares on finding whatever information he could that would make her say yes, Demios was easing his paranoia and calming his obsession by seeing her whenever he could, and Silas was daydreaming about all the things he wanted to do to her, often using his hand imagining it was her.