τέσσερα

CHAPTER FOUR
a bit handsy...

I woke up in a daze, confused and disoriented

I woke up in a daze, confused and disoriented. I didn't have silk sheets or a king sized canopy bed. I took a moment to look at the beautiful room before me. A large chandelier hung above me, a sheer white curtain surrounded the bed. I pulled them open revealing a large keyhole shaped entranceway with pillars near the bottom. The room was mostly minimal with candles scattered around. Two doors sat straight ahead with another off to the side that must've been the door to the room. I could hear the faint sound of running water coming from behind one of the doors.

I approached and knocked twice hearing a come in after a moment. I opened the door to see a large bathroom with marble pillars all around a large bathtub that held flower petals with candles surrounding it. I made eye contact with a blushing Ares standing near it. "Good morning Ares." I said as he bashfully looked down, mumbling a good morning in return. "Is this for me?" I asked with a small grin as I walked closer to him.

"I-uh y-yeah I just thought t-that-" he stuttered out while rubbing the back of his neck. I grabbed the hand that wasn't rubbing his neck giving it a slight squeeze along with a soft smile.

"That's very sweet of you Ares, thank you." I said while making sure I was looking him in the eyes so he understood how grateful I was. I thought it was impossible for his face to get any redder but I was wrong as he gave me a bright smile and you're welcome. He composed himself as much as he could and excused himself after letting me know breakfast would be ready soon and to come down when I was ready.

I undressed and sunk into the warm water filled with flower petals. The soft scent of lavender had me relaxing even more and I'd nearly fallen asleep again in the bath. After a while of relaxing I grabbed a nearby towel and placed it around myself, letting its warmth wrap itself around me. I headed back into the room and to the other door which had to be the closet. The large walk in was like the rest of the room with high ceilings and a minimalistic design. My clothes had already been hung up, but that wasn't the only thing that gave me a slight shock. The rest of the closet was filled with expensive clothing, clothes I could only dream about owning. I opened a drawer to look for some undergarments only to be met with the sight of lingerie in every color.

Once I'd closed it after coming out of my stupor I quickly found what I was looking for before getting dressed. Leaving the comfort of the beautiful room I didn't expect to get lost so quickly. "Fucking millionaires," I mumbled out "who needs a house this big." The walk trying to find the kitchen was so disorienting I didn't even hear the door opening behind me.

"We like the space. It reminds us of our home in Greece, maybe we'll take you some day gorgeous." I jumped and let out a slight yelp, turning around only to be met with Silas leaning against a doorframe with his arms crossed. "I take it you found the closet." He said clearly knowing the answer already as he looked me up and down as a smirk graced his full lips. Before walking closer "What brings you over to my wing? Looking for some fun?" He asked with a head tilt.