Prologue

'You totally was my everything.
My possession never changed since the very beginning..'

...
...

This world has basically four huge distributed classes. Mage,Warrior,Paladins, And Shamans.
'There was only two huge class years and years ago, Combat and Magic classes. Those names for them are forgotten and not recorded.' Said those legends and tales.

"The Past Magic classes has five elements : Fire,Water,Ice,Ground and Thunder, and rhey were controlled by One single god, The god of the Arcane. it was told that the elements were divided into two groups. Mages contains Fire, Ice and Water. Ground and Thunder were distributed to the Shamans. They started a war to decide where the true god of Arcane controls. Sadly, Bearly No one remembered the god controlls all five elements. Their war still hasnt ended yet, Even a thousand years later.

The combat class was controlled by a single god, The god of the Combat. One day, The god of light went into the class' group and created a new Combat class with the ability of using The element of Light, The Paladins. Warriors and Paladins fought for a century to decide which one is correct and justice. At the end, they realise its just a problem of Religions. They stopped the war and turned into really good partners. They are also on the side of the Mages.

Sadly, The Shamans had no support on any other classes. They worked very hard to search for a way to survive against those three classes until a female named Satori Akybass found a way to create a new element itself, in the new century of the land.
The method to create that unknown element is to use a magic circle to contribute a magic element in order to create it. Shamans tried to catch Different types of mages to attempt the method. They found that the qater element had the greatest power to absorb and contribute the most power to the magic circle. Thus, Shamans started to target and catch every Aquamancers they see. Mages are in a intense danger, especially Aquamancers.

Even the Next royal leader of the mages, chosen to be aquamancer since her Childhood times, meets danger to her lands and the mages. The fact that Shamans will be creating the new type of element will remain unknown to any people.

...
She flipped over the thick book and then left the library.

"Such histories is trying to assume Danger, What lies ahead in the future if that sixth element is created?"

She sighed and walked to the wet market.