Chapter 1

She walked and walked.

She was in a sky blue, curled long hair, with a face which suits her looks. Her ice blue eyes can show her wisdom through all the mages.
She was in her dress, which was also an armor, in blue, and with her mage hat, hanging a gem at the end of the sew of the hat.

Yes, she was an aquamancer. She was chosen to be one.

In the wet market, there were a lot of stuff.
Fortune tellers, Armor merchants, Weapon blacksmiths, and some more. But those never caught her attention.

There was a weird man in a black suit and cape, standing at the middle of the market.

He slowly walked into a forest next to the market.

"Hey! You there! Stop there!"

She kept shouting and chasing him, then into the forest.

A few moments later, she got lost in the forest. That weird man was nowhere to be seen. There were even fogs that She cannot find her way back.

"Smh.. Where am I right now?" She murmured quietly.

"Youre lost in a forest dont you?"

"Huh?"

She was petrified and vibrating, saying in a shivering voice.

"who do you think i am?"

The weird man popped up and took off his cape. He was a shaman.

"Ive never seen such an aquamancer who will drop their guards like this.. How stupid you are."

She glared at the shaman and started to tremble. She doesnt know the forest, nor the place she was in right now.

She ran and scampered. The battle against chasing has begun.

She screamed as loud as she can to look for a saviour. Unfortunately looks like theres not.
Nobody replied nor reacted. Her face was filled with despair.

She ran into a dead end. Her tears start to roll.

"So, what now? You have nowhere to go."

The shaman said in a hilarious tone.

She shot multiple water bolts at the shaman. Its not that effective.

"Why are you still struggling for a last sign of hope? You cant beat me, you knew it already!"

The shaman shot only three thunder bolts at her. She was hurt painfully, crying in a despairing sadness.

"Prepare to die, You little piece of-"

Suddenly the ground vibrated furiously. The shaman was tripped by the vibrated ground and look back.

It was a wandering Warrior, In brown short hair, Red eyes with bandages on his right. His helmet is surely a Masterpiece ones. Only the royal or high ranked warriors are allowed to get this.

"What the fuck?! You piece of shit, get out of my way!"

"You stole my line sir."

The Warrior said in a low pitched voice, with anger fully. He instantly butched the shaman's body in full strength, then chopped the shaman's Head deeply. That was cruelest method to kill a person.

The warrior stared at the hurt shaman in anger and then walked to the Hurt mage.

"What is your name, lady? You should leave here. Its dangerous staying in this foggy place."

The mage looked at the warrior, trying her best to stand up, spoke a few words.

"My name.. Sharon Haruka."

"My name is Miguel Akybass. Let me lead you to the mage city."

Sharon accepted Miguel's favor and then followed him.

"Thank you for saving me, Miguel.. or else i think ill be dead.."

"They dont want your flesh, Sharon. They only want your power. You should stay alert very often. "

Sharon shot water bolts to both herself and Miguel. Both of them are healed properly.

"Here you are, the mages' City, Sharon. I shall go now."

"Alright, See you Miguel."

The group was disbanded. Sharon thought while walking:

"Why is he looked the same person as i see in childhood times?"

She never thought a proper answer for this kind of question. She eventually went back to her bedroom and take rests.

She kept that incident as a secret.

In the same time, Miguel heading back to The Warrior's Town, while thinking the same:

"So she really is the future leader of the Mages. That should be the child i saw before i leave."

nearly nobody know that kind of incident, but only Miguel and Sharon. That would be a big trouble if it was known to the public.