Chapter 2

Sharon walked into the Mages' Library.

She picked up a random book and then started reading.

...

A few spies were sent to the Shaman's Bases to discover the secret of the 6th element.
The element was very sure that it was a dark element, growing its power by the power of the five elements.
To stop them, only not letting mages or shamans to contribute themselves can slow down the process.

However, it seems that The process cannot be stopped. After an element is contributed, it cannot turn back.

That's the only thing we understand. The other stays unknown.

Another point, we found that there are shamans who disagree to create this kind of element. They want to fight the group of the lead for avenging for the last Leader of the shamans, titled the Lead of Peace, Shawarl Kelvin. He was one of the best peaceful shaman leaders who doesn't seek for strength.

Still, there are people who misunderstand some of them.

...

Sharon closed the book, then started to think while walking.

She had no idea who Miguel was, but she had this name in her memories. She was so confused.

'Hey, Sharon! What are you doing here?'

'Oh?'

The man in Black short hair, dark green eyes, holding a Red Twig wand is a Pyromancer.

'Oh hey, there David. How have you been?'

'Not really. Since I graduated from the magic college, Nothing went really good. Especially the Mobs. They are growing faster than usual.'

'Yeah, there will be missions about exterminating them soon.' Sharon replied.

Monster exterminating are usually missions taken by two to three people. Monsters often come out in some wild, dark or quiet places.

'Anyways, the night is falling soon. Ill return to the main tower.'

'See you then Sharon.'

Both Sharon and David waved their hands and returned home.

An old woman, in Dark blue hair, with a small and tiny but nicely decorated golden crown was waiting for Sharon's return.

'My daughter, here, read this letter before you go to the bedroom.'

That woman was Suichima Haruka, the fifteenth Mages Leader, Also the mother of Sharon Haruka. The Haruka family, no matter what gender it is, has been the leaders of the mages for six times, since the era of the Ruki family. Sharon is planned to be the next leader.

Or, she was.

Sharon took the letter from Suichima's palm and took a read on the letter.

'I am going to exterminate monsters.. on a remote island... with a paladin?' Sharon read the letter in a confused tone.

'Yes, He is the future leader of the paladins. I'm sure you two will get well in exterminating them. Plus, those monsters won't be too strong, nor wild. If so, he has the ability to protect you, so no worries.'

'Understand..' Sharon replied, then slammed the door of her bedroom.

'Cant mother just stop letting me do those missions with a male? I knew my mother has no other reason, but to find a husband for me herself! I should have my rights to get one by MYSELF, not her!' She murmured angrily, crying with tears, also with anger which shows her grudges against her mother.

'I've never liked a person, since when I'm very very young... I really hope I can meet him back one day...'

She rushed into her bed and closed her eyes.

'No one ever understands me.. is it?'

Crying in tears, she slowly closes her eyes, and softly fell asleep.

In the other side, the Warriors lands, Miguel was having a nice night with his friends in a bar.

'That was how those shamans go? How stupid those asses were, Ha!' An warrior laughed.

'Nah, if I didn't hear that girl scream, that shaman probably had a nice contribution.' Miguel replied softly, lifting his newspaper down.

'By the way, why are you reading a. Mages News daily?'

'Oh..' Miguel sighed.

'That was a long story to be told. But to get it easy... I was a mage when I'm small, Yeah, stuff happens.'

'No need to be afraid,' A female warrior in orange hair and eyes continued, 'Everyone has their pasts, so meh, shit happens.'

'Yeah. Guess so.'

'But hey, Miguel bro, Why are you smiling at the newspaper at some random moment? That's strange, is it?'

'Oh, cause I found something great there.'

'Something great... pretty girls you meant?' The orange haired female replied in a funny tone.

'Wait, No never???' Miguel shouted with confusion

People in the bar laughed.

'But I mean, Mr. Miguel, Just in case that you cant date with a mage though... That shitty rule was made because they don't want any harm in their reputation..'

'Well, I...' Miguel silenced.

'I know that, Rogue. Even so..'

Rogue glared at Miguel in a sad emotion. 'Take care if you are really going for her .'

'Wha? Who?' A warrior asked.

'well, let's stop talking about this. this should be avoided.' Rogue replied softly.

...

In case if you don't know, This will be Miguel's Past.

Miguel Akybass, originally a pyromancer, Living with his full family.

A year after Sharon was born, there was a drought across the whole land. Miguel's Family was in a money shortage. They could not pay enough money for Miguel to keep in his mages school. Therefore, Miguel was sent to the warrior's town.

His sister, Satori Akybass, was abandoned in the forest, due to her weakness on strength. She was not able to be a warrior. Her future information remained unknown.

There was a heartwarming scene before Miguel leaves the mages' town. The tiny future leader visited his house and asked if he has nowhere to go. He replied to her 'Somewhere I belong to' and then left the town. the tiny girl shouted her name and asked him to return soon if he can.

Of course, there was another short story to be told about the rule why warriors dating mages are banned, no matter what gender they are.