Chapter 6

The other say where the sun falls, i promised Miguel to visit the town in the middle of the land called Swamp Valley, somewhere near the swamp. 

The weather is surely wet and rainy, Yet i can use my magic to create a barrier to block the rain.

When i reached the town, its filled with people. The buildings are not tall at all, not many guards wandering. I followed what Miguel marked , and went into a bar. there are a lot of Warriors and Paladins talking. I can see a few tables of mages, but not much. In a various corner, i see some different view.

A table with almost every class. Paladin,Mage,Warrior and that one Shaman with two ribbons(it means a High staff, where three ribbon represents the lord of Shamans, and one ribbon for a low ranked staff, and half, cut ribbon as peasants for a female.) And, of course,  i can easily regconize the Helmet with the most detail, Miguel was there, I'm sure. He's the one i cant trust now.

"Who's this?"

A woman with another warrior helmet, but a less detailed fangs asked me.

"uh, ehh-"

"i invited her to here, no worries. Sharon Haruka."

"oohhh, so its you. Sharon. Never took a close look of you." That Long-haired Shaman looked at me.

"Excuse me, but let me introduce myself. My name is Rogue Domila. I'm the chief of the solider For warriors. Here, in this table, are always reserved by an Ally Pact, GLU, Gladiators United. You are invited to join this Ally pact. It wont hurt your reputation since its Legal pact. they don't know Shamans are also inside.  If you join, we can explain more."

uh, that was an overload of information!

Miguel looked at my panicked face, and explained," Well Sharon, we try to get Shaman fair from all of our government. Shamans were controlled by the Nether staffs in the past, so probably no one trusted them. We try to make clear for them to know Shamans would also want peace from The Ally Pact of the new UNM(United Norminator Members alliance, alliance of only Mage, Warrior and Paladins.)."

to be thought, Shamans were divided into half: the ones who follow the orders of the Nether Staffs, and ones who wants real peace. Maybe i should work it out.

"Although i cant do much, but ill try my best to help you guys."

"you look a bit confused," the Shaman stood up and tried to explain to me,

"My name is Heatra Whiterock, the Shaman Vice-Lord. i mean, i could be the Lord according to the last Lord, but some random girl took it."

"eh, why so?"

"i don't know, but somehow that girl claimed she's the reborn of the past religion in the Nether. most of the staffs were belonged to the Nether, so she just took it. God.."

Miguel asked her,"whats her name again?"

"well, Miguel, i don't know why, but she has the same surname as yours. Do you know Satori Akybass in the first place?"

"wait, Satori?!"

The table was silent for a few moments.

"why is my elder sister there?"

"Wait, Miguel, YOUR elder sister?!"

I was loaded with so many information. i couldnt understand most of the stuff, im so confused.

Miguel has a sister? Where does Heatra come from?

I messaged my head because all those arguments and talking is hurting my head. all of those attacked my mind in a sudden that i cant even breathe.